7

After tending to Felix's cut properly, Bangchan then called a team meeting so they could all talk the current situation out.

"Everyone this is Lee Felix." Bangchan said as he introduced them all to the rest of the members he didn't have the pleasure of meeting just yet.

"Felix this is Changbin." Bangchan said motioning to a boy who wore a black hoodie with pink cuffs, he gave Felix a salute like wave and a wink.

"Seungmin." He said motioning to the boy who has a camera that dangled around his neck, the black haired boy tilted his glasses as a form of hello.

"This is Han." Bangchan said motioning to a boy who sat on the counter behind Lee Know, his legs wrapped around the purple haired boys waist, and his head leaning on the others shoulder.

"Nice to meet you." Han said before eating another handful of what looks like chocolate covered popcorn.

"And I'm sure you remember Hyunjin." Bangchan said motioning to the red head who's nose was buried in a book. "Care to say hello your highness." Bangchan said to Hyunjin through gritted teeth.

"Hello intruder." Hyunjin said under his breath as Bangchan groaned. "Teens." Bangchan said in English causing Felix to whip his head in his direction.

"You speak English." Felix said as Bangchan's jaw dropped. He wasn't shocked that the mysterious boy also speaks English, but more of his accent.

"Are you- Australian?" Bangchan asked as it became apparent to Felix just how strong Bangchans accent was.

"I am!" Felix smiled as Bangchan let out an airy laugh. "Wow I never thought I'd meet another Aussie especially here in the Dark Dimension!" Bangchan said as Felix faltered for a moment.

He had forgotten that he was in the Dark Dimension, and needed to get home. Bangchan seemed to notice the shift in Felix's mood, he cleared his throat and straightened out his jacket.

"Lets talk."