23

Days continued on like- well was this really going to be Felix's normal? Fighting more and more monsters every day, come back tired but not sleeping?

Yeah, ever since that talk with Soobin at the mirror, Felix has been staying up all night to look over notes with Han about the energy source of the weapons.

Though he never mentioned the mirror, only the idea of a cure incase finding the head base of the monsters takes longer than expected and one of them did get infected.

But even when Han would pass out at his desk after the hours they would spend researching, Felix would still be up looking over the same old papers.

And another reason he stopped sleeping was these recurring nightmares of his friends back home dying at the hands of the sound monsters.

So it's safe to say Felix hasn't slept for nearly 1 week. Well it was about to reach 2 weeks if it wasn't for Bangchan.

One night Felix was searching for something, anything to keep him awake and his body from giving out o N him, he can literally hear his body begging for him to sleep.

"I need to keep looking." Felix said as he slid down to the floor, basically curling into himself as tears spilled down his cheek.

Bangchan who was currently walking down to the kitchen to get a glass of juice because he couldn't fall back alseep since he was out cold for most of the afternoon.

He noticed Felix on the floor, back against the cupboards as his body trembled from exhaustion. Because if anyone noticed Felix's non sleep patters, it was Bangchan

Only because Bangchan had dealt with insomnia for years on end. So it broke his heart to see Felix try and walk down that path.

"Felix." Bangchan whispered as he crouched down infront of the boy. "Come on, you need rest." Bangchan said holding out his hand to the younger.

Finally giving in, Felix placed his hand in Bangchan's larger ones as he let himself get pulled up and lead out of the kitchen.

What he wasn't expecting Bangchan to drag him all the way to his room. And what he else he wasn't expecting was how cute the leaders room was.

Bangchan layed Felix down on the bed and the younger was out the minute his head hit the pillow.