To The Readers

Hey guys before I start this book I just wanted to mention that this is my first ever book that I've written.
If you see any spelling or grammar issues feel free to comment on the paragraph and I'll get around to fixing it.
Wattpad is the only app that my book is published on therefore if you see it on any other apps please let me know so I can take care of it.

I also want to say thank you to my very first reader and a friendly book writer! Go check em out!! Thank you!! Hey_Angel_hrry

DO NOT STEAL MY WORK!!! I WORKED HARD ON WRITING THIS BOOK AND I WON'T TAKE IT LIGHTLY IF I FIND OUT MY WORK HAS BEEN STOLEN!! I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

This book is something I'm going to put my all into and won't be published until it is completed due to the fact that I know suspense KILLS me so I wouldn't want to put any of my readers through that LOL. The chapters won't be as long as other books and the sexual content won't be too detailed or long as well due to me not wanting my book removed.

-In my version of when they find their mates the age will be 21.
-I also won't be giving any description of the characters because I want you to imagine them as you wish. I will only most likely give their height on some occasions.
-I'll list all the character in this book under the character introduction from the New moon pack that are important.
-Some chapters will have photos, others won't.
-In my book The females don't get their heat until after their marked, but not mated.
-As for the name of the moon goddess mentions, I wanted to change her name in my book to make it different. I know her name is Celine, but like I said I wanted something different.
-I will make it know when mature content has started and ended in case you want to skip it.
-I will also put a word count at the bottoms as well as a question of the chapter instead of the day;)

Thank you all and feel free to leave what you think of the chapter in the feedback section at the end of every chapter so I know what you guys like and don't like about what I've written. Please do NOT FORGET to vote and comment! Thank you!!

THIS BOOK HIT 1K READERS! I AM SPEECHLESS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME!! 💜

Without further ado, let's get into the book!!!