Fourty Seven | Mental Discipline P1

Nova

Walking up to the training grounds I notice all the girls doing what they were instructed to do. They were stretching and doing their yoga poses getting their body's ready for what's to come.

"Goooood morning, Ladies!"

All their heads snap to me and they get up to come and stand in a circle around me. When they were all in position I let it begin.

"So as you all know, you will not be getting any sleep for the next 24 hours. What you all are about to do is probably the most excruciating training you have never been through, but you all are going to thank me one day for it. I'll let you wonder for the rest of the day and night until morning comes why you guys would thank me for making you all do something like this. Now I do want to start by saying that if you don't want to do this at any moment through out the day and night you will be fore fitting being eligible to become my apprentice and I will refuse to train you in the future. I want someone strong for my apprentice! Not someone who will give up! Also I wont train you because I don't train quitters."

Looking around at all the girls I see determination start to take over the worry from their faces. I look to Riley as she steps forward. Always the first to speak for herself and the others. Secretly deep inside I have a feeling she will become my apprentice.

"What is it, Riley?"
"What exactly will we be doing?"
"Ahh what exactly you may ask? Well.. You will be running all day in your human form, then you will be running all night in your wolf form. There will be no break from running, but there will be a bathroom break every 2 hours."

As soon as I was done I was bombarded with questions, worry and shocked faces.
"What?!"
"How do you expect us to do that?"
"What if we are attacked, but too tired?"
"How fast will we be running?"

That was just some of the questions that were asked before someone growled from the behind me. I turn around and find Sasha looking at everyone with annoyance.

"Everything alright, Sasha?"
"Yes, Luna. I'm just extremely disappointed." She states walking to stand in front of me.
"Care to express why you're feeling that way, because I do remember telling anyone that they were more than welcomed to leave if they didn't want to take part in this."
"Yes ma'am. You did! Which is why its pissing me off that I hear a bunch of moaning and groaning. I'm truly disappointed in these woman because we never back down from anything."
"I see. Well let me just answer some of the questions and if they're still moaning and groaning by the time we leave.. well, they can always stay behind."
"Of course, Luna." She bows and backs up to the others.

I turn around in a circle looking at all the girls around me making sure I had their attention.

"First of let me start off by saying this. I EXPECT you to be able to do it because like Sasha has stated, you she-wolfs have NEVER backed down before. So why are you going to do it now? As for the question regarding if we are attacked and how fast we will be running with both forms and yes I said we. You will going at a steady pace. Not too fast where you break out in sweat and not to slow that you're speed walking. A jog like pace that way you're not too tired. When we take bathroom breaks ever 2 hours you will also be taking a break from running. The break will be only 15 minutes. It gives you enough time to relieve yourself, fill back up your water bag, and rest your legs. Once that 15 minutes is up, that it! If you're not up and moving when that timer goes off, well you might as well go back to the pack house or your home."

I look at all the girls again and see some worry slipping away from their faces although there are still a few that show it clear as day. I'm not mad at them one bit though.

"If you think that you can't do something then you're right and if you think that you can something then you can."

I stood there looking at the clouds while what I said to them sunk in completely. After a minute I looked back at them and seen only determination. Riley steps forward and looks at everyone then back to me.