Six | Meeting

Nova

I look to my dad to see who was gonna speak first after what felt like a couple of minutes of no one saying anything.
My father was quiet because he knew this was supposed to be Noah's deal with the alliance and if Noah was to be the next Alpha, he would have to learn the ropes of making alliances.

"Are one of you two gonna say something?" My dad asked Noah and I with irritation in his voice.
"Us?! You're still the Alpha dad!" Noah exclaims surprised.
"Yes but you and Nova are the packs next Alpha and Beta! I suggest it be you, Noah because I'm starting to get really pissed with the way this Alpha and Beta keep starring at Nova and Nala." He growl to my brother.
"Dad can't you just initiate it?" Noah asked uncomfortably.
"Are you serious right now, Noah?!" My dad shouts at him.

I block them both out and decide to let them settle it between them selves and look up to see the Alphas eyes on me and I turn to see his Betas eyes locked on Nala as she talks to Ralph. Now I was starting to get pissed. I'm starting to see what my dad is talking about. The Alpha and the Beta share a confused look probably since no one has said anything.

Ugh.. here goes nothing.

I pull Nala from beside me by her arm lightly to move her behind me then take a step forward while looking at the Beta with a calm look. My movement causes my father and brother to stop mind linking and look at me.

"Alpha Titan welcome to our pack. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience of the rouge attack that took place tonight. It's unfortunate that it just so happened to take place the day you arrived." I stated with a forced smile then nodded my head to him.

I turned my attention to his Beta that has a hard look on his face and have to look away to not laugh at how funny he looks, then turn to him with a blank face.

"Beta..." I say monotoned while leaning back and pressing up again Nala while still looking at him.

I felt Nala's hands slide up my shirt and around my waist while she hugged me from behind. I tried my best to hold back the smile, but failed and looked up to meet the eyes of the Alpha who was looking at us curiously.

I turn my attention to my brother as he steps forward and clears his throat.

"Alpha.. Beta.. Thankyou for coming and like my sister and soon to be Beta said I'm sorry for the inconvenience of tonight. Would you guys like to take this meeting to my fathers office where it will be more comfortable for everyone whose involved?" He's ask's with his shoulders pulled back and chest out.

I just look at him and shake my head smiling. It's so weird seeing him in his Alpha mode, but it suits him well. He's going to be an amazing Alpha.

"Very well. We'll follow you." The Alpha states then turns his attention to my blood covered mouth causing him to frown.
"Why is there blood on your mouth like that. It makes you look like a blood sucker." His Beta jokes.

I just internally roll my eyes. Goddess give me strength not to punch this dude.

"A rouge had my girlfriend pinned down so I slammed him, ripped his heart out and took a bite out of it before I threw it at another rouge."

They just look at me then look at each other with raised eyebrows. The Beta was trying hard not to cringe. Puss.

"Snatch and snack, again? You seriously got to stop doing that, Nova. It's disgusting!" My dad chuckles.
"It's delicious." I said without an ounce of emotion while turning and walking with everyone.

I just remember I forgot to ask them something. I stop and my tracks and turn to the Alpha that has his eyes still on me.

"Did you happen to get involved tonight?"
"No, it's not my fight." He answers back with a smirk.
"Great!"
"Great?" He asked confused
"Yep! That means we don't owe you anything."