Sixty Three | Three Months

Nova

Its been three months since Kia shifted. He shifted back quickly after, then we all rushed him to the Dr. David. He was surprised as well and no one could figure out why it happened. He was healthy and had no broken bones thank Goddess. It was almost like it never happened.

I was waddling to the bathroom to pee for the 6th time today. Yes, you heard that right. Waddling. I'm currently 3 months pregnant.. with twins! I found out a week after Kia's shifting ordeal. Nala, Kia, and I went to go visit our home pack whenever Aurora gave birth. She gave birth 5 day's after Kia shifted. They had a little boy as well and named his Morgen. He was so adorable! He was a spitting image of Rory.

While we were there I started getting sick whenever I smelled the cook making fish. Rory popped up with a pregnancy test and it came back positive as soon as I drooped the urine droplet's into it. She took me to her office and did a ultrasound immediately. Nala, Rory, and I cried whenever I found out, then we called Mia who cried and promised not to tell no one.

Oh and guess what? Mia is no longer lesbian. Her second chance mate was none other than Tanner. They're still working things through though. Mia doesn't trust him, but I've tried reassuring her he is nothing like Missy.

I was brought out of thought by my phone ringing. It was my dad. He called to tell me to get his room ready because he's on his way. I smiled remember that just a month ago, my brother and Rory took over the pack. I called Lucas telling him to have Mia get Lucas's old pack house room set up for my dad. He stopped sleeping in it before we got together so he decided to just use it whenever my dad decided he was ready to pop up.

I said screw it and walked over to Nala's house where I was greeted to a crying Kia. I'm starting to believe her when she say's he's a spawn of satan, but he's still a sweet heart for me!

As soon as he seen me, he raised his arms up to me. I sat on the couch and raised my eyebrow at him.

"Why have you been hurting mommy's feeling? Look you made mommy cry."

Nala started fake crying causing Kia to look at her, then, me, then back to her. He started crying until Nala pretended to wipe her tears and go pick him up. I can't believe he's already 3 1/2 months...

She came and say next to me and I swiftly swiped him away from her. He giggled, yawned, then fell asleep.

"Are you kidding me right now?" She whispered yelled.
"He loves me."
"Good. You can take him until he old enough to walk, then bring him back." She laughs.
"Don't tempt me."

We laugh and talk for a couple hours as Kia slept. As soon as the door opened his eyes popped open and he looked to the door.

"Hey, my grand pup is awake!" My dad said excitedly.
"Watch out, old man. He just might shift and growl at you like he did last time."
"Nonsense. If he decides to shift, I'll shift too. Then I'll show him who's the man." He laughs while crouching in front on us and bringing a teddy bear from behind his back.

Kia eyes lit up, then he looked to my dad showing him his wolf again. Ugh this kid! My dad brought his wolf forward and Jay started to talk to him.

"Your Aunt Novie right there. That's my pup. I won't hurt her." Jay say's looking between me and Kia, then gives my dad back control.

Kia's eyes goes back to normal surprising Nala and I. He reached for the teddy, then snuggle's with it giggling .

"How did you know that would work?" Nala exclaims.
"I didn't. I just guessed. He's protective over you two for a reason. I think it's cause Nova is your imprint and his wolf knows that. Naturally he's going to be protective over his mommy. Noah was the same. Now throw an imprint into the mix and boom. He's protective over you both." My father states.