Three | Waterfall

Nova:

After the pack meeting Nala and I decided to go to our favorite spot that's a 15 minute walk from the pack house. It was a beautiful plunge water fall that dropped at least 30 feet down. When we arrived we shared an excited look then imminently stripped down to jump down into the water while we were hand in hand. After coming to the surface I looked in front of me and didn't see Nala and started panicking thinking she must be hurt.

"Nala?" I yelled worried looking down into the water under me to see if I could see her and when I couldn't I started getting even more scared.

I went to turn around to scream her name when she jumped on my back.

"BOO!" She yelled causing me to scream like a girl and hold my chest as she laughed uncontrollably.
"You, Bitch! You scared me! I thought you were hurt!"

She stopped laughing and we just looked at each other.

"Did you just call me a Bitch?" She asked surprised.

I'm pretty sure my face went pale and I was sure she was gonna kick my ass under the waterfall. we starred at each other for what felt like and hour but was probably just 10 seconds. Next thing I know I'm being pushed under the water and brought back up. We both started laughing about the whole situation.

"You really did scare me, Nala."
"I'm sorry, babe. It was just too funny to pass up now climb up on the ledge under the water fall with me. This water is freezing!" She spoke through chattering teeth.
"Let's swim for a little bit longer. The more we move around the warmer we'll get.
"Okay fine, but only a little longer." She says back.

I swam around for a second before diving under the water and swimming to the bottom of the pool of water that at least 8 feet deep. It's a good thing I trained myself to hold my breathe for a long time. I look up to see Nala under water but at the surface smiling down at me until she went back up. I could tell she was freezing.

I look around to see all the fish swimming around me like I'm just another part of the waterfall's pool. I've always loved nature. Maybe it's the wolf in me, I don't know but I don't think I could ever live in a city when there is so much wildlife and land out here in the country to appreciate. After swimming back up to the top I find a very cold Nala and I can tell she's ready to get out.

"You ready to get out now?"
"Definitely!" She yells out making her way under the waterfall.

As she climbed up the ledge that wasn't more that a foot over the water, I pinched her butt and she just giggled while hiding her face away because she knew she was blushing. We finally sat down and wrapped a big towel around the both of us while we just cuddled.

We watching the water fall cascade down infront of us drinking in all of its beauty. We loved sitting behind the water fall because it was just so relaxing and soothing. We were lucky our lands has such an amazing spot. It was a good place to come when I'm upset or angry. I can't think of a time this place couldn't calm me down.

"Nova?" Nala asked quietly.
"Yes. My love?"

Before she responded I pulled her closer feeling the conversation was about to turn serious.

"What if we end up finding our mates, I don't wanna lose you and I definitely don't wanna leave you." She says while looking at me with tears in her eyes.
"The moon goddess would never let two people imprint on each other just for them to get separated. I will always choose you no matter what."
I wiping her tears that have fallen with my thumb and placing a sweet tender kiss on her lips.

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

The small kiss turned into a needy fast make out with her pushing me on to my back and laying between my legs with her hands on my chest. I moaned into her mouth while she started kneading my breast with her left hand and rubbing her right hand up and down my side.

"I love you" she said to me before slowly kissing her way down my body.
"I love you more" I said while she placed her hands onto both my legs while spreading them apart.

I gasped and arched my back when her mouth made contact with my bud and moaned loudly when she stuck her right middle finger into my mouth. She was licking and sucking me all the ways she knew I loved then slowly pulled her finger out of my mouth to inserted it inside me.

I moaned ever louder when she pumped her finger in and out of me so fast I thought I was going to die with the amount of pleasure I was receiving. Finally I felt a sensation in my stomach so I reached down and grabbed her hair screaming her name while I came undone on her warm tongue. I looked down at her out of breathe to see she was sucking her finger she just pulled out of me and said

"So delicious".

⚠️ END OF MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

I sat up to return the favor, but she stopped me and said..

"Happy early birthday, babe. By the way I loved hearing your moans echo under the water fall"

I looked at her seductively and whispered.

" I can't wait to do the things I'm imagining to you for your birthday."

Her face turned red and she brushed her hair behind her ear while looked down.

"Really?" She asked
"Really really."
"Wanna go for another swim or head back? I still have two hours till I have to prep for the meeting with Noah and four till the meeting." I said to her while picking a loose eye lash up off her cheek.
"Let's head back, I have to go meet my mom in 20 minutes anyways." She replied then closed her eyes to making a wish and blew the eye lash off my finger.

Making our way back through the woods hand and hand we kept stoping to look at the wildlife the surrounded us.
I spotted a family of bunnies and pointed it out to Nala, but before she could see it the creatures hurried down into their hole in the ground.

When we reached back to the pack house I noticed Noah standing on the porch looking around before his eyes found us.

*****

*Feedback*

QOTC: Who is your favorite actor?

Mine: It's a choice between Leonardo DiCaprio and Ryan Ronalds!

W/C: 1,147