Thirty | Questions

Tanner

Waking up I feel like my head weighs 50 pounds. I open my eye lids and let my eyes adjust. I looked around to see where I was. I notice that I'm in a cell chained to the wall by my arms with silver. I was confused for a moment wondering how I got here and what happened.

The events of last night suddenly hit me causing me to mentally face palm. Instantly I started getting mad. I can't believe I got caught then she had the nerve to tell me she killed my brother?! How could she? I mean yeah she was kidnapped and shit by him, but still.. that was my brother! Richard.. he's dead.. I start tearing up but instantly pull myself together upon hearing the door slam open and two sets of foot steps come in before it was slammed shut.

Alpha Doxon and Noah walk up then open the cell door and walk in. The looks on their face show how much they wanna kill me, but I should be safe since apparently Nova's got dibs on doing that. Alpha Doxon clear his throat causing me to look up to him with a straight face.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." He says then sits in the chair across the cell by the door.
"You just gonna sit there or are you gonna explain yourself?!" Noah shouts coming over to me and slapping me hard upside the head.

I just continue to stay quiet. They pretty much know everything already so why should I say anything else. I'll just sit here and wait for my death.

"Oh, now you wanna play the silent treatment, huh? That's funny cause any other time you have a lot to say." Alpha Doxon say to me.
"I don't have anything to say to you two. You know everything already so just kill me already!" I shout in anger.

Once those words left my mouth Noah walks over to me and punches me in the mouth. He walks back over beside his father and crosses his arms over his chest.

"You're pathetic." He sneered out.

The sound of the door opening back up then slamming shut pulls my attention towards my cell door. Noah and James just share a look then look at me with a straight face. I look down for a second then look up when I see someone come into the room straight towards me. It was Nova and she looks pissed. She grabbed me by the back of my neck with one hand and continuously punches me with the other until I yelled at her.

"Nova! Fucking stop!"
"Shut the hell up, Tanner! Stop being an even more piece of shit and give them information or next time I come in here I swear to got I will cut your balls off painfully slow!" She shouts then steps away from me.
"Maybe you should go cool off. We can handle him." Noah says dismissing her.

She nods her head then goes to leave out of the cell.

"I'll only talk to her." I breathe out in pain.

She stops dead in her tracks and stands up straight. She turns around and nods to her brother and father. They get up and walk out of the basement leaving us to talk. She sits down slowly not taking her eyes off me then crosses her legs.

"Talk." She states while leaning back in her chair against the wall after crossing her arms over her chest.

It wasn't until then that I realized how much she actually...kinda... maybe... scared me?

Nova

Sitting here looking at him only makes me even more angry. He's a rat! If we didn't need more answers I would have killed him on the spot. He looks up to me with a straight face and finally decided to speak after 5 freaking minutes of silence.

"What do you want to know?" He asks
"So many thing.."
"Ask and I'll answer." He says leaning back against the wall.
"Why couldn't you just answer them or tell them everything?"
"I don't owe them anything." He says causing me to scoff and look at him like he has two heads.
"You don't owe- Tanner what in the actual fuck is wrong with you? You owe them more than just answers!" I shout at him.
"No actually I don't, Nova. I owe you answers! Not them!" He shouts back.
"Fine, let's start with the basics, why does the rouge leader want me?"
"He's not the rouge leader, he just recruited the rouges. As for why he wants you I still wonder the real reason, but it's not my place to question. They say that you're the descendant of the moon goddess." He answers.
"That ridiculous and you know it. I'm nothing but another wolf to the moon goddess. I have no relations to her. Don't get me wrong it would be cool and all, but that's not the case. He obviously wants me because I'm a female with Alpha blood. That's it." I say while leaning forwards in my seat.
"That's what I think to, but I don't get paid to think... then again I don't get paid at all." He says the last part annoyed.
"So then why do you do it?"
"The leaders my uncle.." he says quietly.