Fourty Six | I Promise

Lucas

I've been awake since 4:30 a.m working in my office going over all the paper work from yesterday. I also needed to go over all the numbers of the Alpha's I have an alliance with while also going over how many of my fighters I can pull without it causing a problem for the pack in our absence when we eventually go after "asshat" as Nova calls him. I need to get all of this taken care of as does Noah and James before we head to the palace.

The kings palace is in Michigan so we're going to take a plane instead of driving to cut down the travel time. Which reminds me that I'll have to have Mia buy 3 tickets as soon as she gets to her desk. She usually arrives around 8 a.m and its currently 7:49 a.m.

I just finished going over all the numbers, names of the Alpha's, and their pack name when I went to pick up the phone. Before I could do that my cotton candy head Beta walks in. I have to fight back a laugh every time I see him.

We still have no idea who keeps pranking us, but we have a pretty good idea the people involved are none other than our mates and Gamma. Ever since Nova and Nala started hanging out with him more, I realized how screwed Sean and I really were. They all match each others energy and mischievous. It sucks!

I have a feeling that if Nova and I lived in the pack house it would be worse. The same goes for Sean and Nala. They would be closer to Tyler and that would mean twice as many pranks. No thank you! Tyler doesn't live in his house. He does have one, but he's waiting for his mate to move in.

"Hey man. What are you doing up so early?"
"I couldn't sleep and Nala has been on the phone with Nova in the living room ever since 6:30. Nala was dying laughing at whatever Nova was telling her so lets just hope its not another prank." Sean replies while sitting in front of me.
"I hope not. Hey since your here wanna help me with something?"
"Yeah, sure, bud. Whats up?" He asks giving me his undivided attention.
"I need to call all these Alpha's as soon as possible and there are 10 of them. I was wonder if you would take 5 numbers to call them and ask for their help against the rouges when we go to attack Tanners uncle?"
"Yeah, man! No problem. Just pick out the ones that are going to be the easiest to handle and give me their numbers. The hard ass ones are more likely to listen to you." He says with a dry laugh.
"Gee! Thanks!" I say sarcastically.
"Any time." He winks then takes the numbers to his office while I get to work calling the others.

Nova

"You're going to run them into the dirt!" Nala laughs over the phone after giving Sean a kiss sending him off to work.
"They need it although instead of doing it every other day for a week, I'll most likely make them do it for today and tonight then I'll see how they do tomorrow while sparring."
"Oh, that's a good idea. Do that and see if that helps first and if not repeat it again the next day. If they're still not improving the following day.. well do it two days in a row." She advices.
"Ahh good idea. I might just do that. They'll hate me at first, but thank me when they realized how long they can run along with their wolfs without a problem." I state.

We talk to a little while longer before I go to check the time.

"Shit! It's 8. I gotta go!"
"Alright alright. Go give them girls hell." She laughs.
"Oh you know it. I love you!"
"I love you too." She says then hangs up.

I run back up stairs after doing my dishes then get ready in a sports bra, spandex shorts, and running shoes.

"Alright girls! Rise in shine! I hope you all got plenty of rest last night because you won't be getting any for the next 24 hours. Get ready in your sports bras, shorts, and running shoes. Stop by the pack house for breakfast if you don't live there. Don't forget your back packs with water backs in them! Be at the training grounds in 45 minutes!" I announce then cut off the link laughing at all the groans and complains.