Eighteen | Lead

Nova

I wake up from the sun shining on my face. I go to roll over but realize I can't move. I quickly open my eyes and look to my hands and feet finding them tied down with chains. Thankfully they aren't silver. How did I get here? Why am I only in my underwear? The last thing I remember.. the rouges! Those basters tricked me into a trap then kidnapped me. I don't remember anything after that.

I must have been asleep for a couple of hours maybe for the night. I look around the room and notice how run down and dirty it is. They must have brought me to an abandoned building or something. I continue to look around trying to think of a plan to get out of here until whimpering comes from Gracie. Oh my Goddess! Gracie!

"How long have I been out"
"Nova.. I'm just now getting strong enough to connect with you. You've been here for a week." Gracie reply's weekly.
"Impossible! I would remember something, but I don't."
"I kept your memories from you. I had to. The things they did to us... Nova you wouldn't be emotionally and mentally stable for a long time if you knew even a small fraction of what they did to us." She replies.
"We have to get out of here, Gracie. Like now! I need you."
"I can't Nova. I'm not strong enough yet. The only reason I'm here is because someone didn't inject you with wolfsbane last night. Nova, he's waking up! Don't let them know I'm back." Gracie whimpers then blocking me out before I could reply.

He's waking up? Whose waking up? A movement across the room had my head snapping to look at it. There's a man sitting in a chair looking right at me. I start panicking internally looking for all the exits until he stands up. I instantly start backing up into the head bored trying to get away from him but I can only go so far. He sits down on the foot of the bed while lighting a cigarette.

Forgetting that I've literally been kidnapped I look at him in discuss causing him to growl lowly at me.

"You really shouldn't smoke. It's actually bad for you're health."

The man starts laughing at my remark then takes another drag of his cigarette.

"Sweetie, being rouge is bad for my health." He chuckles out.

I look up at him and notice he's starring at my body with lust filled eyes. Swallowing the lump in my throat I decide to continue talking.

"Where am I?"

Again this asshole starts laughing at me.

"You don't have the privilege to question me."
"Let me go you miserable piece of shit."

I then spit on him instantly regretting it from the look on his face. He gets up while wiping my spit off him then turns to look at me with a devilish smirk.

"I'm gonna make you regret that."

I start screaming as he pulls my by my ankles to lay flat on them bed.

"Shut up, whore!" He screams then punching me in the face. Hello darkness my old friend...

Lucas

After pulling up to the pack house, Sean and I get out of the car and turn to see my warriors and trackers getting dressed. I ordered them to stay put, then made my way up to the porch where Noah was waiting for us.

"Alpha Titus. Thank you for coming to help search for my sister. This won't be forgotten. Beta White. Thank you as well." He says while sticking his hand out for us to shake.

I nod my head not wanting to say anything while Sean tells him it wasn't a problem then shake his hand. He turns around and makes his way into the house and up the stairs into James's office.