Twenty Nine | Challenge

Lucas

"I accept!" Tanner shouts then turns to me and smirks then looks to Noah who is beyond fuming.

Noah knew either way they were taking him to the cells at the end of this, but he didn't want to see Nova get hurt and to be honest, neither do I. I look over to Alpha Doxon to see him looking at Noah a little worried while going over the rules for the match. Since they are both unmated they'll have to make sure they include in the rules that no marking will be involved on either side. It wasn't Nova they were worried about. It was Tanner. He was a dead man walking wether he was here or left with the rouge so he had nothing to lose.

At this point I was shaking in anger. How could she be so stupid? She barely won against him the first time they fought. I look over to Noah who nods his head to his father and walks in between Nova and Tanner to read the rules. I was definitely gonna make sure they added the no marking rule in.

"Alright quiet down and listen up. Here are the rules. This is a friendly match till submission. Therefore there will be no one harmed to the brink of death. There will be a total of 5 shifts every 8 minutes. You will start in human form, then wolf, then back to human, then to wolf again, then end in human form. There will be unlimited time after your final shift back to human form until someone submits. When I call for shifts you will stop fighting step back and shift, then I will announce for you to continue, then only will you continue with the fight. The last rule is the most important! There will be no marking done during this fight. If you are seen trying to mark or you succeed in marking, you will be taken to the cells and punished. We do not tolerate this and this rule will be enforced! Am I clear?" Noah shouts to both Nova and Tanner who nod accepting the rules while keeping their eyes on each other.

"Alright, get ready! FIGHT!" Noah shouts while stepping to the side.

I watch as Tanner slowly makes his way to circle Nova who doesn't move one muscle. What was she fucking doing? Is she trying to let him get the lead on him? I look over to Sean to see him intensely watching.

"I can't watch this, Sean. I need you to watch for me and then link me when they shift into their wolves. I can't watch the first part."
"Trust me I'm not looking away for even a second. Head to the back of the crowd so you can at least hear everything." He replies not even looking to me.

He made sure to keep him eye's on her the whole time so far so that relaxed me a bit. I take one more glance when I see Tanner walk up slowly to Nova from behind and I just turn away to make my way to the back. I can't watch this any longer.

Noah

I watch as Tanner walks slowly up behind Nova who was looking at me smirking. I already knew what she was doing when she let him circle her like that. While he was trying to intimidate her, she was studying him. The way he walked, the foot that lead, and looking for his more dominant arm. She knew what she was doing.

When he got up behind her he slowly ran his hand up her right arm causing her to get pissed. She leaned forward and threw her head back connecting it with his nose then turned to elbow him in the throat while he was trying to get his vision to return from being blurry. He stumbled back then shook his head while she turned and faced him getting down in her attack stance.

He charges after her and went to throw a punch. She leaned back to dodge, but he used the punch as a decoy then kicked her hard in her side causing her to fly to the ground. As soon as she hit the ground she rolled over and got up to a crouching stance while shaking trying to control Gracie.

I looked down at the timer to see they had 1 minutes left. If she plays this smart, Gracie will have him submitting quickly. She got up and charged to him and he did the same but she slid on the ground in between his legs and kicked the back of both legs causing him to fall to his knees. They both jumped up then my alarm went off.