Epilogue

21 years later.

Nova

"Liam! Riyah! Come down stair's! Breakfast is ready!" Lucas call's to our now 21 year old twins.

They rushed down stairs dressed and excited for their birthday's. Our babies are going to find their mates after today! Nala and Sean walk through the door with little Molly following them. She's 15 and as sassy as her mother.

"Has Kia returned yet?" Liam ask's Sean.
"He has. He went to change and he'll be right over." Sean answers.
"Did he have any luck?"
"Nope. Still no mate." Nala answer's with a small smile.

We hug, then I turn to the twins.

"Happy birthday, babies."
"Mom we're not babies anymore." Liam grumbles, smiles anyways.

He was a spitting image of his father while Riyah looked like the both of us. Looking at Riyah, I noticed she was quieter than usual. I walked over and say next to her, then pulled her in for a hug.

"What's the matter, love?"
"I don't know.. my wolf is being all crazy." She states nervous.
"That just mean's you'll find your mate soon."
"You think so?" She ask's with a smile.
"I know so."

I got up after kissing her four head. The twins sat at the table waiting for Kia while us adults stood off to the side. The door opened and Kia walked in. He was gone for almost a year. We expected him to come and say hello, but nope. He stilled, then looked right at Riyah. The men cursed while Nala and I smiled. Riyah stood up and met Kia half way. They were both so shocked, but I can't say the same.

"Sean? Lucas? I do believe you owe us some money." Nala states.
"Whatever." Lucas say's handing us both $20 as Sean watched the two talk and smile before handing us both $20 as well.

We knew they were going to be mates. Ever since I became pregnant Kia had been very protective, then when I gave birth it got worse. Nala and I understood him being protective over Liam due to him being his future Alpha, but Kia would always chase any boy off that would get too close to Riyah. We knew they were bound by the fates to be mates.

Life has been amazing. After the rouge fight, the Werewolf king made an alliance with King Julien. So far there has been a couple bumps in the road with them two arguing so much, but at the end of the day they still work through them.

The pack has been thriving wonderfully and ever since Noah took over for my father, he's got their pack ranked 2nd in America right under ours. They of course had their heir and then following Morgen was a little girl names Macie, and another little girl they names after my mother. Sarah. I smiled at the memory of my father finding put about the choice of name. He was a bawling mess.

Ahh my dear old father. For the first year after the twins were born, he was traveling between both packs every 3 months. He was getting as much time with his grand pup's as possible. He never did find his second chance mate, but that never stopped him from finding my step mom. That's right! He has taken a chosen mate. Her name is Gloria and she was a cook for the pack house here in our pack. I'll never forget that day.

Flashback

"Dad, it's okay. Liam will be fine! He only scraped his knee. He's going to be Alpha one day so he can't be babied every time he gets hurt."
"Oh Bologna! He's still a pup. He-" He started, but lost the words in his throat as his breath hitched.

I looked over and seen Gloria. She's our pack house cook. She took up cooking whenever her mate died a long time ago. She was about the same age as my dad. She turned to greet me, but stopped when she seen my father. She bowed respectful to her until he slowly walked to her. I quickly left to give them privacy.