Twenty Three | Scheme

Nova

It's been three weeks since we've started our plan to bait Tanner into falling for me and to tell me his plan and his reason of attacking all those packs. I have no doubt in my mind that he knew where I was the whole time. These past few days I felt like the plan was stupid and had no doubt of it actually working.

I've been spending a lot of my free time with Tanner and I even made a flirtatious comments towards him once then quickly apologizing after. He told me with a wink that he doesn't mind.

Lately he's noticeably more closer to me. Always grabbing my arm, hugging me more, kissing me on my four head, and even walking with me to training. It's a repeat every day with no progression. My dad and Noah are on me to do more, but forget that if I move too fast he'll become suspicious plus I have a mate that could show up and ruin everything.

I guess today I need to shake things up while I can. It's time to finish this within the next couple of days before the party of Noah finding his mate. It's a week away next Sunday and I really don't need Lucas coming here trying to kill Tanner until after we get information from him.

I get up and do my morning routine. While showing I purposely use my coconut and shea butter body wash and sugar scrub knowing how much Tanner loves the smell of it. Now you're probably wondering how I know this.. well I know this cause he tells me every time. I don't do it often because I don't want him thinking I do it for him then getting suspicious. I hop out of the shower and brush my now tangled hair and then brush my teeth.

I walk out of the bathroom and into my closet deciding on wearing some light blue skinny jeans with tears in them, a black crop top, and of course matching my shirt with my black vans. Since I don't have training today, I'm gonna make sure I look nice.

After inspecting myself in the mirror and coming up with what I want to do today I put my phone on my bed after shutting it off. I head to the door and open it. When opening the door I find Tanner standing there smiling at me with a raised hand. Perfect. This works out well into my plan of getting him alone.

"Hey."

I smiled at him opening my door more and motioning him to come inside.

"Hey." He says back making his way over to my couch and sitting down leaving me to follow after him then sit down next to him.
"I love when you use that body wash." He says while sniffing.
"I know." I say while looking down smiling.

God this is humiliating...

"What are you plans for today?" He asks while shooting closer.
"I don't have any. I was bored so I thought I would just come find you to bother you but you found me first." I answer while looking at him lips then looking away when he caught me.

I could honestly puke right now...

"We'll I'm free if you wanna do something." He says while leaning forward a bit then pulling a loose hair off my cheek.

I smile while nodding my head looking between his lips and eyes.

"You okay there?" He asks while smirking.

God I hate his smirk... it's making him look cocky..

"Yes.." I reply after looking down a bit then looking back up to him.

He looks back at me with a knowing look.

"You sure? You look like you have something to get off your chest." He says looking at me smiling.

I guess here goes nothing.

"Fuck it. I'm tired of waiting."

I quickly jump into his lap and start kissing him taking him by surprise. He stiffens for a minute and I stop and give him a hurt look. When I go to climb off him he stops me and pulls me back to him.