Twenty Six | Alpha's

Noah

As I look out the window of my bedroom I think to myself about how hectic the past couple days have been. After listening to the video 3 days ago we decided so move the party from Sunday up to Thursday. We held a pack meeting telling them the party will be moved up because of Aurora being pregnant. Of course I wish we could tell them the real reason being a traitor is amongst us, but that would only end badly.

I hate that Nova has to act the way she does to please Tanner, but she's being so strong in doing so. With out her playing his game, we would have been attacked long ago and she would have been taken... again. It still doesn't make me feel any better especially after everything she went through. She is much better around males though. This whole situation is fucked up. She is supposed to be healing from all of this, not living in.

Tanner hasn't talked to the mysterious man on the phone but once after the man promised to kill him. The last time he called him was to tell him the party will be moved up so Nova would be able to reject Lucas sooner. Oh how stupid he looks. Then again, so did we for trusting him at first. If Nova would have never put it together that Richard was his brother we would have never known he was a traitor. If my father would have never secretly placed the camera behind the mirror while he was at training with Nova one day, we would never know anything of his plan.

I was pulled from my thoughts when 6 cars pulled up out front. I adjusted my jack then made my way downstairs to greet all the Alpha's. I just hope the meeting doesn't go bad considering some of my dads friends Alpha's Edgar of Silver Wolf pack, Thomas of Thomas Jacobs pack, and Dwayne of Night Glory pack are 3 of those Alpha's and Lucas is one. One Alpha is George from the Black Moon pack ranked #2 of the biggest pack in the US. the last one is some Alpha that we have always had an alliance with. I really need to remember his name and pack.

Walking outside I shake all the Alphas hands as they walk up and I learn the last Alpha is Alpha Jackson from Dark Night pack. I found this out because it was the first thing out of his mouth. I waited till everyone's attention was on me then looked around to make sure no one was around before I spoke. I know that Nova and Tanner are at the training grounds so it was more of a double take.

"Thank you all for coming for the party tomorrow night. It's a wonderful feeling having you all here to celebrate the pregnancy of our packs future Luna. I'll have Omegas show you all to your room's to rest before dinner. Although before you rest I would like if you all would meet my father and I in the meeting room on the top floor. Most of you know the way, but I'll send Omega's to retrieve you. Keep in mind as well that we respect our Omega's here. I don't care how you treat yours back home, but I won't tolerate any rude behaviors towards them. Thank you all." I announce then I nod my head towards the 6 Omega's that were patiently waiting with their heads bowed.

I try telling them that they don't have to keep there heads down no more, but they insist. I turn and make my way into the pack house and up to mine and fathers office and find him smiling at me.

"What?" I ask while sitting in my chair.
"I like how you added the part about the Omega's. That will make your sister and Aurora very happy." He says while making a whipping gesture with his hand causing me to roll my eyes with a smile.

It's true though. I would do anything to make Aurora and Nova happy. Aurora is an amazing mate who never asks for anything unless it's for the pack. My sister is an amazing person who has been through so much. They deserve to be happy.

"Do you think we should have waited until after the party to tell them?" I ask turning to face my father.
"No, I think it's the right choice. If they agree they can start having some men move this way throughout the night and be posted along our borders during and after the party. That's when we'll have Nova do what she's decided to do in front of the pack to send Tanner to the cells. She still has yet to tell me and it's starting to irritate me, but I'll let her do it because she's the one kissing him, not us." He says while trying not to get to irritated.