Thirty Nine | 21 Questions

Nova

While laying in my bed I couldn't ignore the fact that Noah snapped at me like that. All I did was point out how he could of use had me mind link Lucas. I mean he is MY mate. I mean yeah sure, he didn't want to be with me at first, but still he is my mate after all.

The whole thing started making Gracie really angry and on edge. She's been like that after my fake death because I haven't been able to shift. I can't even leave the pack house let alone my bedroom! I must have laid there for three hours before I finally heard a knock at my door. I started panicking thinking that someone seen me while walking to my room. I wasn't exactly paying attention like I should have been. I slowly sat up while looking at the door wide eyed.

I have no idea who was on the other side of that door and it's not like I could open it either. I wouldn't be able to hear if someone was to holler through the door either due to my room being sound proof.

"Are you going to open the door or keep ignoring me while I call to you?" Lucas rings in my head.
"You idiot! I thought you were someone who seen me! My room is sound proof." I answer while standing up and walking to open the door.

Once I opened the door he looked at me from head to toe with a straight face. He has his thought closed off to me along with his feeling as I do him so it's not like I could tell what he was thinking. He finally decided to walk in after I guess analyzing me. He walked passed me quietly then plopped down on my couch leaving me confused. I shut my door and went to sit back on my bed.

"Any specific reason you came here?" I snapped with out realizing it.

He just looked at my with a raised eyebrow causing my to roll my eyes and look away. To be fair I'm not exactly mad at him so I'm not really sure why I'm acting like this, but then again he just stood there letting my brother run me off.

"What's got you being so pissy towards me now?" He asked monotone not even bothering to look at me.
"Oh! Now you wanna care about how I act or where I am? Why are you even here, Alpha?" I say in a cold tone.
"You either need to get laid or shift." He says back.
"Good idea! Maybe I'll go do that."
"You can't shift in broad daylight." He says with a 'you know that' look.
"Who said anything about shifting." I say walking to my door with a smirk.

In the blink of an eye, I'm slammed up against the door followed by warning growl's from both Grey and Lucas.
"That was hot!" Gracie said.
"Not now, Grace!" I snapped then blocked her out.

While talking to Gracie, Lucas secured his body against mine and placed his hands on either side on my head.

"You won't be sleeping with anyone beside me." He whispered in my ear.
"In your dream's."
"Oh, please. I could have you begging for me if I truly wanted to, Peaches." He said leaning into my neck and laying a soft kiss on his mark.

The nickname and kiss caused me to shiver leaving my knees weak. I placed my hands on his chest pushing him slightly away from me. He just looked down at me and smirked when my eyes narrowed at him. He gently wrapped one hand around my waist and placed his other on the back of my head. I just kept staring at him while his eyes turned what had to be the darkest shade I've ever seen.

"Your scent is so sweet." He said while placing his head in the crook of my neck and crashing my body back into his.

He started sucking on his mark causing my knees to get even more weak to the point they could give out at any point now. He realized this and picked me up by the back of my thighs. Securing my legs around his waist, then he made his way into the bathroom where he placed me on the edge of the bathroom counter then backed away.