Fifty Nine | Blood Battle

Nova

I watched as O ran while spraying the scent masker on her, then turned around to be punched in the jaw with full force. My body slammed into the ground and I looked up to see a buff rouge cracking his neck waiting for the reaction he wanted.

"Damn what kind of steroid's are you on and where can I get some?"

He just growled bringing his wolf to the surface which I happily followed. Gracie let out a dangerous dark growl as I lunged at the rouge only to be picked up by my throat. He was squeezing so tight my face was surely red as a tomato. I quickly pulled my knife out of my waste band and sliced his arm deeply. He howled in pain while dropping me to the ground. I caught my breathe while standing up.

"Seriously what kind of steroids are you on?!"

He charged at me, but I ducked slicing into his side. He yelled out, then spun around with eyes full of hatred. I ran at him again where he picked me up by my throat again, then grabbed my knife throwing it to the ground. Damn this dude is tough as hell. He slammed me on the ground growling, but a kick to his face send him flying off me.

"Jesus?! What is that guy on?!" Sean asked.
"That's what I'm say! I've asked him twice!"

Sean helped me up and my eyes caught the rough again. We nodded at each other and turned back to the rouge whose eye were on my Beta. Perfect. He charged at him and tacked Sean to the ground. While he was distracted I went up behind him and grabbed his hair while placing my knife directly at his throat.

"Before I kill you, I just want to know..." I started out softly.
"What steroid's are you on, man cause damn you're huge." I laughed out.
"No drugs. Only muscle." He stated in a Russian accent.
"Dude, and your Russian?! That's sick!" I excitedly said before slitting his throat.

I looked to Sean.

"I liked him."

Shifting and giving Gracie control, She ran after the rouge that was lurking behind King Julien and jumped on his back. Just like the deer when hunting with Noah, she sunk her claws into his back while digger her teeth into his spinal and ripped it out. King Julien turned around surprised, then in her own way of thanking him for the help in the plan, she placed the spine at his feet. He looked at it weird before giving her a fake smile. She didn't know it was fake and I wasn't going to tell her.

Gracie turned around, but was tackled by another rouge. Lucas came and placed his hands on the top and bottom of the rouges mouth, then tore his head in half. Woof! I think our fur just got wet. She licked his hand before dashing off towards another rouge fighting one of my warriors. They were fighting in human form so She jumped on his back and tour his hear off. When landing, I took back control and looked around the field we were in.

There were vampires and Werewolf's everywhere fighting tooth and tail covered in blood. I had to hand it to them, the rouges were giving us a run for our money.

I turned to see Sean being teamed up on and Gracie growled itching trying ti get back out. Oh hell no. Weak bastards! I charged at the biggest one and slammed into his like an Ox sending him rolling. Before he could jump back up I pounced on him. I tried going for his throat, but he used his claws to dig into my stomach. I howled in pain and jumped on. He stood up giving my a wolfish smirk, then we began circling each other.

I quickly glanced at Sean and seen he had the upper hand. The rogue seen this as a distraction and barreled towards me. He sunk his teeth into my shoulder causing me to internally scream. I swiped my paw at his face connecting my claw with his eye. Serves him right. He yelped and tried to regain focus, but I didn't let him. I charged and latched onto his throat, biting down hard until I heard the sickening crunch.