Four | Sibling

Noah:

After leaving my fathers office.. or should I say my soon to be office, I was walking onto the porch when I heard my sister laugh coming from the left. I look over and see her and Nala coming out of the woods and they honestly looked like a mess. Their hair was frizzy and wet while their clothes looked wet as well. When they got close enough I walked over to them to have a quick chat. Ehh why not? I'm bored and they're here.

"Hey!"
"What's got you all giddy?" Nova asked while looking at me skeptically.
"Yeah, you never smile this much. Did your dad say he was retiring soon? Wait speaking of dad... oh no don't tell me you got that damn pack slut knocked up?! I told you to stay away from Sally, Noah! Oh my god! What about your future mate?" Nala says all in one breath.

How this girl could get so much out In one breathe amazed me. I grabbed her shoulders while shaking her softly and laughing at the confused look on her face.

"You know I'm actually kind of hurt that you would think so little of me."

I pretended to wipe a fake tear away and hold my hand over my hear causing Nala and Nova start laughing. When they finally calmed down the looked to each other probably to mind link each other something. They never talk to each other when I'm around relationship wise.

I don't know why but I think it has to do with when I found out they imprinted on each other a few days after it happened might I add... They were in the middle of asking my dads Beta how much it hurt to reject a mate.

*FLASH BACK*

I was walking out of my dads office when I heard my sisters voice coming from my fathers Beta's office.
Curiosity got the best of me and I guess you could say I shamelessly leaned on the wall next to the door to eavesdrop.

"Nova... Nala... what you guys are asking is very serious." I hear Beta Marcus saying to them.
"I know Marcus it's just... I know it's hard for you to talk about it because of what happened but, you just don't understand. It feels like she is my mate just without the sparks and intoxicating smell everyone claims mates have. I love her with all of my being and ever since my wolf imprinted on hers it's intensified. I asked my wolf what we would do without her and she got so angry it scared me, then ignored me for days. Besides I don't need a mate, remember what my dad says? They only make you weak and lose focus on yourself." Nova said in a serious voice.

"I understand girls so I won't lie to you. I rejected my mate because not even a day after I found her, she cheated on me with several males. I couldn't be with someone like that. It hurts so bad you feel like you're gonna die... Would you take this risk of going through so much pain after you reject your mate for each other." Marcus asked the girls calmly.

"In a heart beat!"
"Without a doubt!"

I don't know what came over me but next thing I know I'm busting through the door and make eye contact with Nova.

"How stupid could you be, Nova? Who cares what dad wants or thinks what you should do what when it comes to your mate! Do need to do what YOU want."
"And you!" I said pointing to Nala.
"How do you think your mother would feel to know her only daughter wanted nothing to do with her mate? You know how much she worships the moon goddess!"

In the blink of an eye I'm being pinned up against the wall with Nova's hand wrapped tightly around my throat. I looked at her shocked and she narrows her eyes at me while growling lowly. As she's loosening her hand from my neck I look her in the eyes to see the hurt in them and the betrayal of me not supporting her when we made a vow to support each others future or current decisions no matter what...

*End of flashback*

"Helloooo" Nova laughs while waving her hand in front of my face.
"Huh, what?"

Nova starts laughing, stops to look at me, then bust out laughing again.

"I asked you if you were busy and then noticed you went into your own little world for a few." She says while smiling at me.
"I'm sorry, Novie. I have a lot on my mind about tonight, but to answer your question, I'm not busy if you wanna go hang out for awhile. In fact it's actually quiet for once today so it would be a perfect time for a run if you're up to it."

She starts to think for awhile and then looks at me with a smirk.

"I got and hour or two I could kill. Wanna go hunt?"
"That sound good to me and Rider would love to go for a run."

We start walking towards the woods with my arm wrapped around her shoulder. Rider and Gracie always love spending sibling time together. When we first shifted that's all we would do first thing in the morning, but that eventually stopped once she started dating Nala and I started focusing on becoming Alpha. It kinda sucks and I miss it, but nothing lasts forever, right?

After an hour of running around and letting Rider play with Gracie, we finally decided so reward them by with a hunt. This is probably their favorite thing to do together. Rider walked slowly smelling the air while Gracie was in tow.

"Get down, I see four deer up ahead."
"You go right I go left?" Gracie asks while lowering down to her belly beside me.

Rider looks at her and nods his head. Rider and Gracie then decide it was a good idea if they split up to go find a good spot. Rider slowly crept his way into spot he deemed appropriate that the deer couldn't sense him then look's to see if Gracie is her position.

"Ready, Rider?"
"GO!"

They both leap out of their hiding spots and go for the kill. Rider goes straight for the biggest buck while Gracie goes for the biggest does. Rider latches his mouth on the bucks neck and bites down till he hears a sickening crack to kill the deer quickly while Gracie on the other hand isn't so nice. She jumps on the back on the doe who tries to run off and digs her claws into the doe's sides then bites into her back and rip's her spine out leaving the doe to call out then falling to the ground lifeless.

"Jesus, Gracie. I said hunt not torture." Rider barks a wolfy laugh
"You know I love having fun." Gracie replies back smoothly then tears into her lunch leaving Rider to do the same with his.

After finishing up we notice we have 30 minutes till we have to be back to the office to prep for the meeting so we walk to a nearby stream and splash around to clean off all the blood. When making our way out of the woods after getting dressed we start walking to the pack house until Nova stops in her tracks with a worried yet confused look on her face.

"What's the matter, Nova?"
"Something doesn't feel right, NoNo..." she says looking up to make eye contact with me.

She never calls me NoNo unless she's nervous..

While grabbing her hand and pulling her to the pack house I start getting a bad feeling, then our mind links starts going crazy.

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! EVERYONE TO YOUR POSITION AND ALL WOMAN AND CHILDREN TO THE SAFE ROOM NOW!!!" My dad yell's using his Alpha command.

I stop and look at Nova and she looks at me worried for a second then she said something I kind of expected..

"Let's go kill those sorry son's of bitches."

*****

*Feedback*

QOTC: How many sibling's do you have?

Mine: 4! One brother and 3 sister's!

W/C: 1,381