Thirty Five | Tanner

Nova

Waking up I hear Lucas talking to someone. Listening more I come to a realization its Nala's mate, Sean. I stay still and let them talk before I stared getting uncomfortable with how I was laying. I roll off of Lucas's chest almost falling off the bed forgetting how small the beds are in the hospital. If it wasn't for Sean putting his hand under my back while Lucas grabbed my arm I would have fallen of the bed. Lucas pulls me to his side after scooting over a bit.

"Sorry and thank you."

Me being have asleep finds the whole situation funny.

"It's fine, Luna. Thankfully I was here to catch you because I don't think grabbing you by your arms would have stopped you from falling." His joke to me about Lucas has us laughing, but Lucas doesn't seem to think it was so funny.
"Where's Nala?"
"Are we not good enough company?" Lucas fake pouts.
"Precisely"
"Ouch.." Sean grumbles under his breathe.
"Sooo where's my imprint?"
"Oh right! She has returned home." Sean replies to me.
"Oh.. okay. That's probably for the best right now with everything going on. Stress wouldn't be good for the pup."
"Yes, Luna." Sean says.
"Sean, you dont have to call me Luna."
"Yes he does. All of our pack members will." Lucas states before Sean could reply.
"No. Sean and your Gamma along with their mates will address me by my name."
"Our gamma." Lucas corrects.
"I'm not even the Luna yet."
"Actually when Lucas marked you earlier the whole pack felt it. You are now technically the Luna. You can also mind link the pack whenever you're ready come to Red Dawn" Sean states.

The fact that Sean said whenever I was ready made me happy at the fact that he cares about what I want. It comforting to know that Nala has such a caring and kind mate.

"What? I thought the Luna ceremony it what will make me the official Luna?"
"Nope, since you've been marked there is no need for the Luna ceremony. Now you can just have a Luna celebration. That's just so the whole pack can meet you at once Nala had a Beta celebration as well." Lucas answers.

Before the conversation goes any farther Aurora walks into the room holding a spray bottle along with a little vial. She tells me its time to leave to meet my dad and everyone in his office. When I ask what the vial is for, she tells me its more scent suppressant that will last longer, but she wanted to ask me first. I agree on the vial and knock it back like a shot. It taste horrible at first almost moldy and sour but after a second the scent becomes more pleasant like strawberries and Honey.

"Why does it taste horrible at first, but now it taste like strawberries and honey?"
"That's your scent. As long as you can taste it the contents will work." Aurora answers.

I look over to Lucas and smile.

"I smell that amazing?"
"Yes you do." He laughs out then looks away.
"I'm sure you taste amazing too." He links me causing me to roll my eyes at the cliché comment any men would make.

After getting changed and everything packed we quietly make our way to the pack house. While walking through the house I prayed no one see's us. Reaching my father's office I silently thanked the moon Goddess for not letting anyone see us like I had hoped. We walk inside after saying our goodbyes to Sean who decided to return to his room. Im sure he's dying to call Nala. When we get inside I find my dad, Noah, Marcus, Landon, and Ralph all standing around. I guess they were waiting on us.

"Alright, now that you guys are here we are going to go over the plan one more time before Ralph goes down to the cells and we make our way to the meeting room." Noah states standing up.
"You already have what you're going to say to him?" Landon ask's his son.
"Of course. I have everything already planned out in my head. I don't plan on saying anything at first. When I get in there I'm just going to beat the shit out of him until he passes out. After I move him to the interrogation chair, I'll wake him up by throwing a bucket of wolfsbane water over his head. When he wakes up screaming I'll let him wither in pain for a bit till it goes away. What happens after that you can wait and watch." Ralph says jumping back and forth between two spots.