Fifty Three | Vamipire King

Noah

"I can't fucking believe this is happening and now their out there doing god knows what to her." Lucas roared.

Lucas, my dad, Tanner, and I were all sitting in a cell. Half way through the meeting we were all drugged by wolfsbane after being stuck un the necks with syringes. It all happened to fast for us to even defend ourselves.

The only one that they kept after drugging was Nova, but I didn't know that because I was already passed out. They were all able to say awake longer than I was since I've never actually had wolfsbane before.

"Trust me, Lucas. I'm just as worried and pissed as you are, but we need to thing logically and smart about this." My dad says.
"What did you guys think would happen, honestly? You guys thought y'all would be able to walk in here and pursued the Vampire king into helping you all?" Tanner says monotoned.
"Shut the fuck up, Rat! This is literally all your fault! We're here cleaning up the mess you made when you opened that trap of yours. What were you thinking giving your uncle such an idea?!"
"Do you honestly thing my uncle could actually fucking pull off getting a female vampire?! Not just any vampire, but a powerful one?! Well let me answer that for you. No!" He snapped back.
"Wait, then why did you give him the idea?" Lucas asked confused.
"Because it would get him off of y'all's back incase I was being lied to. I really thought she was by the way, but I wanted to be sure. He would die before getting a powerful female vampire along with all his little followers. It was my way of sentencing him to death! An eye for an eye! Also I was just trying to talk my way into him getting me out of there so I could dip out the first chance I got." Tanner answered while starring at his raw wrist.

I looked over to my dad and Lucas who were just starring at him expecting him to have more to say. When we realized that he wasn't going to say anymore they turned to me. I just shrugged.

"We need to get out of here."
"Brilliant idea there, son. And when we escape how do we take on a kingdom of vamps while also looking for your sister?" My dad snapped.

I just threw my hands up in surrender now wanting to get snapped at again. I put my head against the wall as the cell went quiet listening to the sounds of water dripping from old pipes.

Earlier that day...

Nova

We all bowed respectfully, then the meeting began.

"Welcome. My name is Julien and I'm clearly the Vampire king. We can skip the formalities due to my second in command filling me in on who is who. Now to what do I owe the please of you calling this urgent meeting?" King Julien asked.
"You majesty. We have come to deliver some troubling news. It seems as our prisoner over here Tanner has given a man the leads the rouges the idea of kidnapped, then impregnating a powerful female." Lucas informs him with respect.
"If what you claim is true, why are you coming to me and not letting it happen?" The king asks skeptically.
"I'm sorry, you majesty, but I don't understand what you mean by that." My father states confused.
"Let me elaborate. Why do you care what happens to one of my females?" He ask.
"We care because the idea that he gave this man.. his uncle is wrong and should have never of happened." Noah states.
"How do I know I can trust your words?" The king asks while looking to his second in command who just gave him a "I don't know about this" look.
"Because we..."

Before Noah could finish the king held up his hand.

"Does your king know you're here?" He ask's.
"Yes, your majesty. He..."

Again before Noah could finish he was cut off. This guy was really getting on my damn nerves, but I had to remain respectful. After all we are in his home and in his territory.