Eleven | Interrogation

Nova

Walking down to the door that leads to the cells I find Ralph leaning on the door smiling at his phone.

"What are you smiling for?"
"I just found out that when the mateless men come to our pack, I'm leaving with them to go out and look for my mate until I find her or until you and your brother take over." He says with a smile going from ear to ear.
"Congratulations!"

I decide to pull him into a quick side hug knowing that he is over the moon about going.

"Thanks, oh hey! I had the Beta moved to the interrogating room to save on time. I got a warrior in there with him now."
"Okay, cool. That saves us some time. You can wait out here unless I need you."

Before I open the door to the room he grabs me by the arm lightly causing me to stop and look at him.

"Yes?"

He knows how I am. I don't like people touching me unless I allow it. If it was anyone else I probably would have snapped on them. I prefer my person space to stay personal.

"I know you have this handled but I swear to goddess you better call me if you need me." He said earnestly.

I nod my head to him and continue into the room. Ahhh now I'm in my true element I think to myself as I walk up to the Beta with a random bag covering his head.

"What's with the bag?"
"So he won't know the layout of the cells." He says back proudly.

I just look the guard in front of me and roll my eyes.

"He's a Beta I'm sure he can literally count the number of steps it took to get down to the cells then over to the interrogation room."

I shrug my shoulder at him while offering a small smile. I watch as his smile disappears and he starts thinking before he looks at me with a I didn't even think about that look.

"You can go Nile."
"It's Jack." He says sadly.
"Okay sure, Tom. You can go."

I just shoot him a teasingly smile as he then does a wtf hand gesture then leaves.

"What's with the bag over my head?" The rouge asks.

I walk up behind him, snatch the bag off his head, then toss it on the ground beside him. He starts to sniffs the air making me wonder what exactly he is looking for.

"I was wondering when you were going to come see me, Berry"
"Very cute."

I look at the back of his thinking of all the ways I can make him suffer for calling me Berry. Gross! I walk around to the other chair that's placed 5 feet in front of him and sit down slowly not taking my eyes off him.

"Good you're not naked. I won't fall for that distraction again. You know you didn't have to do me like that by the way." He says matter of factly.

I just look at him confused cause I figured he would be a much harder person to get to talk.

"Why do you look so confused?" He asks with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Why are you so talkative? Normally we have to break something on a rouge to get them to talk."
"Do I look like I should be a rouge in the first place?" He asks serenely.
"Considering it's rare to find a rouged Beta I would say so. Mind telling me your name?" I ask while crossing my legs.
"Tanner Hayda, former Beta of a now very destroyed Forrest Paw pack from Minnesota." He answers.
"Just like that?"

I'm sure I'm looking at him like he's grown another set of ears right now.

"What do you mean?" He asks back.