Ninteen | Safe

Nova

"Nova.. Nova.. Nova! Wake the hell up!" Gracie snaps at me.

I sit up and look around the room to make sure no one was around me. The paranoia is starting to get to me. I look down at my now naked and bruised body and start tearing up. I have claw marks in my torso, bites all over my breast, and wait is that a damn name?! I have a damn name carved in my hip!

"Calm down, Nova. Now isn't the time yet. We don't need you getting so mad you force shift. If could hurt us." Gracie says calmly.
"How could these men do this to us, Gracie?"
"They're bad people who've lost their way. I know this doesn't make you feel better, but the only one that's hurt us is that guy. I know this sounds bad, but I'm glad it's just him and not a bunch of them." She says.

She has a point though. Although none is better than one, with the predicament I'm in one is better than a ton. I'm just grateful I don't remember any of it. I can't get into my emotions right now. I need to focus.

"I'm so sorry I got us into this Gracie."
"No! Don't you dare say that ever again, Novie. This isn't you fault and it isn't mine. It's theirs! Never forget that. By morning time I'll be strong enough to get us both out of here. I promise." She replies soothingly.

I go to say something when she blocks me out. I guess that means someone is coming. On cue the man walks back in the room.

"Ahh you're awake. You like the gift I left for you on your hip?" He asks while walking forward at looking at it.

I look down again at the name and from his reaction he can tell I'm confused on what it says.

"It says Richard." He says while leaning forward closer to it.

I snort.

"Your name matches your personality.. dick!"

He growls the reaches forwards wrapping a hand around my throat. I do my best to control my face so I don't give him the reaction he is looking for. He squeezes harder looking for a reaction, but doesn't get one. Little does he know I can hold my breathe a lot longer than he can probably last in bed. With that thought I smirk, pull my head back and throw it toward his nose head butting him.

"You bitch! You broke my nose! You're gonna regret that." He says while stalking back towards me and raising his fist.

I brace for impact but it never comes. There was a loud commotion coming from outside causing him to growl and run out the room.I quickly extended my claws using this as my escape plan and cut the ropes off me. Once I stand up he rushed back in the room.

"This is you fault. Time to die!" He yells while charging towards me.

I force shift much to Gracie's displeasure and attack him. He started screaming in pain as my teeth tore through his manhood. Pulling away from him he looks up to me and calls me a crazy bitch. If only he really knew. I quickly go for the kill tearing his throat out leaving him to fall to the ground gurgling to death. I shift back then slide under the bed in case another man comes in, then hide to wait out whatever was going on outside.

Noah

We all stop a mile away from where group B was at then we shifted to douse ourselves in a scent masking spray. If we got to close without doing so they would most likely catch on. If they have her there they would kill her without even thinking about it and we can't have that happening. After making sure everyone was ready we all took off towards the location of Mike and his team. When we got close I slowed down and sunk to my belly and waited for everyone to do what I did. When I was satisfied we snuck our way to the group. I shifted back and mind liked the group to stay in wolf form unless they were the team leaders, Alpha Titus, or Beta White.