Chapter 7

LISA'S POV
Turning to face him, I placed my other hand on Shannon's neck and looked into his eyes.
"I like them."
"Good." He glanced down my body. "You look great. New dress?"
"No. You've just never see it on me." I moved closer.
His hands moved over my hips. "I look forward to taking it off of you later."
I smiled. "If you have some time, we could preview that."
"I have some time."
"Does the door lock?"
"While I check, find a comfortable spot."
I walked slowly back to the sofa, sat and watched Shannon turn the lock and come back to join me. Sitting close, he placed his left hand on my leg, stared into my eyes and leaned in. His shirt was fully open on both sides as I placed my left hand behind his head and my right on his chest. Shannon's right hand touched the small of my back, his lips covered mine and he lowered me back onto the cushions. His body rested over mine with comfortable pressure. I sighed deeply, feeling his erection push into my pelvis. His tongue pierced my lips as he pulled the scarf from my neck. As I suckled his tongue, Shannon put his left hand under the hem of my dress, moving up my leg.
"Oh god. Keep this up and you're going to be late going onstage." I took a deep breath when he moved to my neck.
"You're too good to stop." He breathed against my skin.
"I feel best with you. So alive and free to do anything."
I could feel his body undulating on top of me and pressed against him. Shannon looked back to my eyes.
"I should stop. If I keep this up, it's going to be out of my control."
I set my hands on either side of his face, touching him lightly. "It's an energy you can use. After the show we can go home and use up any that you may have left."
He closed his eyes and took in the feel of my hands on his skin. Someone knocked at the door.
"Ten minutes to stage!"
"It's time. I need to straighten my clothes before going out there." I ran my fingers over his lower lip.
"Okay. I'll find a good spot for you to watch." He reluctantly moved off of me.
Standing up, I pulled my dress down and smoothed it out, retied my scarf around my neck and shook out my hair. I helped Shannon by removing my lipstick off his face, laughing as he made silly faces.
"You're ready for your public." I nodded.
"Good. Come on before Jared has a panic attack." He took my hand as we went to the door.
"He's a bit dramatic?"
"You have no idea."
We left the room just as Jared and Tomo walked by.
"Hey. All ready for your first show?" Tomo asked as he carried a black guitar.
"I hope so." I nodded.
"No worries. You'll love us." Jared said confidently.
"I know I already love a third of you." I looked at Shannon.
He smiled and squeezed my hand.