Chapter 3

"Dr. Young," a nurse knocked on Jasmine's office door. Jasmine looked up from the paperwork she was looking at and the nurse bit her lip nervously.

"What is it, Linda?" Jasmine asked. "Is another patient being inappropriate?"

Linda shook her head, "There is someone looking for you. They are at the nurse's station asking questions about you."

"Who?" Jasmine asked curiously.

"A Doctor Sean Green from Mercy Hospital in Oklahoma City," the nurse said and Jasmine dropped her paperwork. "We haven't said anything other than confirm you work here since he already knew that."

"I'll go deal with this, thank you so much Linda," Jasmine said as she slipped her white coat on. She followed the nurse down to the nurses' station. "Can I help you Dr. Green?"

"Ah, there you are," Sean smiled brightly. "I wanted to speak with you privately please."

"I'm sorry but you will have to come back another day, I am busy," Jasmine shook her head. "And if it is in regards to the patient I released to you, there is nothing to discuss."

"When is your lunch break?" Sean asked, "Please I really would like to talk to you."

Jasmine sighed, "Dr. Green, have you ever worked in the ER?" He nodded, "Then you already have your answer. Now please."

"Then I will just wait," He smirked, "I am off today."

Jasmine carefully sat down the clipboard a nurse passing by handed her, "Dr. Green, let me make something very clear to you. I have NOTHING to do with the patient I released into your care. I do not want to discuss the past, present, or future with your patient or you or anyone else that was here last night in regards to the patient. I do NOT authorize you to seek my professional or private information as well. If you want to know anything about me or my work then you can request it from the board of directors and what they release to you is all the information you will get. If I see you or anyone else that has association with the patient waiting for me after my shifts then I will be speaking to an office for stalking and harassment. I have already made it clear that I want no association or communication with the patient I released into your care, now I have nothing else to say to you, please leave."

"But the directors won't tell me anything," Sean pouted.

"Well, that's not my problem," She shrugged.

"Dr. Young!" A nurse came rushing up to her, "Code Blue," She said and Jasmine nodded.

"How many?" she asked then turned to Dr. Sean Green, "Leave me alone." She turned and rushed to the emergency doors as they opened with EMTs talking rapidly as they wheeled a patient in.

Sean left the hospital since he had no authorization to be there. He headed back to the mansion and sighed as he walked in.

"Were you able to talk to her?" North asked as he carefully sat up from where he was laying on the couch. Sean shook his head, "Were you able to see her?"

"I saw her but she made it very clear that she wanted nothing to do with you or me or anyone else in our group. She also refused for me to have permission to access her information," Sean explained. "She even threatened to get an officer involved for harassment and stalking if we kept trying pushing. Whatever you did to her, you really hurt her."

"I know," North sighed, "I was so stupid back then. How can I apologize if she won't let me talk to her?"

"Right now, I have no idea," Sean shook his head, "Sorry but maybe you should leave her alone."

"FUCK!" North yelled as he threw a pillow across the room.

"Just what the fuck did you do to her?" Gabe asked as he twirled the colored pencil in his hand as he worked on a sketch of the doctor. He couldn't get her pain filled chocolate eyes out of his mind.

"Something very stupid," North muttered as he stood. "I need to go lay down."

"Luke?" Gabe asked curiously but Luke shook his head.

"Even I don't know exactly what happened," Luke shrugged. "One day she was there and the next she wasn't and he refused to say every time I asked," Luke got up and headed to his own room.

"Well shit," Gabe muttered as he went back tohis sketch of Dr. Jasmine Young.