Chapter 22

"How in the fuck did you get in here?" She asked instantly awake. "Get out!"

"Please let us talk," Luke said softly.

"How did you get in my room?" She seethed as she glared at them. If looks could kill they would be ash.

"Cleaning lady," North admitted. "Your bodyguard left at three this morning and hasn't returned."

"You've been stalking me all night?" She asked in anger. "Seriously?"

"We wanted to talk to you," Luke pouted. "We wanted to try and explain."

"There is nothing to explain," She shook her head. "I want you out of my room and out of my life."

"Please Baby," North spoke so softly she almost didn't hear him. "I have a lot to tell you."

"Too fucking late," She glared. "You should have done that before you crushed my soul."

"You're right," He nodded, "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" She scoffed. "You're sorry, of course you are sorry. You probably are just sorry you have to deal with Luke's temper tantrums."

"No," North shook his head, "I'm sorry I hurt you with my stupidity and fear."

"Fear?" She scoffed. "North Taylor doesn't get scared."

"You're wrong," He shook his head again. "I was scared of the fact that one day I would lose you. I didn't want my heart to be broken from loving you then losing you. I ended up with a broken heart anyway from hurting you then walking away from you instead of doing what I wanted to do."

"Such bullshit," She scoffed and rolled her eyes. She got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. "When I get out of the shower you better be out of my room."

She stepped out of the shower and sighed as she wiped the mirror. She did not want to deal with them. She actually wanted to be far, far away from them, with as much distance as possible between them so she could easily start her life over yet again and get them out of her mind. She sighed again, turned on Popular Monster from Falling In Reverse and started getting dressed for the day. She finished applying her blood red lipstick and ran the brush through her hair one more time then opened the door.

"Are you fucking serious?" She sighed and rolled her eyes seeing Luke and North still sitting in the chairs. "I know the both of you aren't stupid. I made it perfectly clear I wanted you out of my room by the time I was done getting ready for the day. Fuck this," She grabbed her phone and purse then opened her hotel room. "Stay the fuck away from me."

"Jazzy please," Luke said wedging himself between the door and her, effectively shutting the door.

"I hate when you fucking do that," She glared grabbing her purse strap.

"I'm sorry but I really need to talk to you," He pleaded. "I don't want to lose our beloved again."

"I'm NOT your beloved," She seethed. "End of discussion now move out of the way."

"No," he shook his head, "you are, I swear it Jasmine. Please let me show you something."

"No," She said through clenched teeth.

"What if we make a compromise?" North asked from his spot. He hadn't moved one bit. "If you look at what Lucian wants to show you and you listen to what all of us have to say and then you still don't want anything to do with us we won't stop you leaving."

"What?" Luke asked shocked.

"Say what?" Jasmine asked turning to face the man who broke her heart.

"Will you please look at what we have to show you and listen to what we have to say please? If you still don't want anything to do with us after you see and listen to what we have to say then we won't stop you this time. What do you say Jasmine?"

"You will just let me walk out the door and you won't stop me?" She asked and he nodded. "At all?" He shook his head. "You have a deal, Taylor."

"Thank you, Baby," North said watching her. He could see she was still on edge and determined to keep her walls up but at least she was willing to listen to them. That was progress and he would take whatever he could get at this point.

"Don't start," She glared and he nodded.

"Sorry, thank you Jasmine."

"Let's see what you got," She rolled her eyes.

"Come meet the family," Luke smiled as he held out his hand.

"I can walk by myself," She shook her head.

"Alright Jazzy," He nodded moving out of the way and opened the door. "Just so you know there's fourteen of us altogether."

"You finally got the large family you wanted," She made the small comment as she clenched her fists. The sooner this was over with the sooner she could finally leave and get away from them.

"Only missing you," He admitted truthfully.

"Lucian," She warned and he shrugged.

"Just stating the truth," he said nonchalantly.

"It's not going to happen," She shook her head, "best to get over it and move on."

"That will never happen," The brothers said in unison making her roll her eyes yet again.