Chapter 54

"This is just what we needed," Jasmine smiled as she took Brandon's hand and intertwined their fingers as the whole group walked around the carnival that was in town a few months later. "I'm glad you thought of it."

"I am too, Babe," Brandon smiled as he watched her have a little bounce in her step. "I'm glad you are stepping back from working so much. Doc had to learn the hard way also."

"Really?" She asked shocked. "Dr. Sean, you pushed yourself?"

"Yes I did," He chuckled softly. "The guys taught me that it was okay to step back and spend time with them. I didn't have to try and save everyone myself, others could as well. You are doing better than I did when they pointed it out to me."

"I have a reason to go home," She shrugged smiling softly. "I'm not alone anymore."

"No you aren't, Princess," Victor smiled. "Now where do you want to go?"

"Oh look," She gasped spotting something. "I don't have that one! I have the skeleton one but not the little devil. Look he even has the trident!" She broke free from Brandon raced ahead.

"Now, now, Little One, are you supposed to run ahead of us?" Luke growled in her ear as he came up behind her and placed his hands on her waist.

"But look Lukey," she gasped excitedly as she pointed to the devil Eeyore that was hanging as a prize for a game. "Look!" (Picture found on Google)

"I see him," He nodded, "but you ran ahead of us when you know you aren't supposed to

"I see him," He nodded, "but you ran ahead of us when you know you aren't supposed to. You could have gotten hurt."

"I'm sorry," She pouted as she turned and faced him. "I won't do it again, I promise."

"Good girl," he smiled softly at her. "Now let's see what game this is."

Her eyes lit up in excitement as she bounced up and down and hugged him. The rest of the group came up and smirked while watching.

"Do you think you can help me win a little stuff animal, Big Guy?" a female voice asked a little too close to Jasmine's group. She turned to see a girl decked out in all black running her finger down Raven's arm.

"No, he's taken," Jasmine glared at the woman. "Go find someone else, preferably someone single."

"Easy Wife," Raven chuckled as he stepped away from the woman and over to her. "I'm yours."

Jasmine smirked at the woman who had a look of disbelief on her face then walked off shaking her head. Once the woman was gone Jasmine stuck her tongue out and the group burst out laughing.

"Feisty Kitten, me like," Raven chuckled as he kissed her forehead. "Now win devil Eeyore."

"I'm not good at those games," She shook her head.

"I already got him," Luke smirked holding him up and gently shook him.

"Yay!" Jasmine squealed and hugged him, "Thank you Luke!"

"You're welcome," He smiled. "Now what's the rule?"

"No more running off," She smiled as she kissed the Eeyore. "Can we go home please? I don't want to lose him and I'm getting tired. I'm starting to feel off."

"Okay," Sean nodded. "Can you tell me how you feel off?"

North picked her up and she climbed onto his back so he was giving her a piggy back ride. "The smells are making my tummy funny."

"I think you might need to feed, Pookie," Sean said as they headed to the parking lot.

"What about you?" She asked pouting.

"We are fine, Darling," Owen shook his head. "We drank before we left."

"That was what was in your cups?" She asked and he nodded. "Oh," she whispered as she got in the car. They noticed that she was quiet on the ride back. She had her block up so they couldn't try and figure out what she was thinking.

"Would you like a cup or from us?" Marc asked as they walked into the house.

"You didn't ask to drink from me," She blurted out after a few moments of silence.

"No?" Axel asked like he was confused.

"You didn't try to drink from me," She pouted as she held Eeyore.

"Oy, what the fuck are you trying to get at, Trouble?" Gabe asked.

"I don't know," She admitted while pouting. "You didn't—"

"We told you we would never drink from you unless you wanted us to, Angelos Mou and we meant it," Silas said softly. "Are you torn about it now?"

"I don't know," She whispered so softly they almost didn't hear her. "I don't—"

"It's one thing us telling you but now that you actually saw for your own eyes it's different?" Silas suggested and she nodded making her hair mask her face.

"Do you want us to drink from you, Darling?" Owen asked softly.

"There's so many of you," She whispered refusing to look at them.

North lifted her chin making her look up at him, "Do you remember completing our bond, Baby?" She nodded and he smiled, "It will be just like that each time you allow us to feed from you, I promise. We each will just take a couple of drinks and that's it. Every single time you allow us to have your blood."

"Okay," She smiled in relief at him. "I want you to feed with me."

"Go change into comfy clothes then," He smiled. "You get sleepy every time you feed from us and you need to go put him up." He tapped the Eeyore and she giggled then raced up the stairs.

"NO RUNNING!" everyone shouted making her laugh.