Chapter 57

"If you think that's best Doctor," She smirked as Luke, Gabe, and Nathan got out of the tub.

"Oh, I do," Sean chuckled. "Need to make sure you get all nice and clean."

"Okay, doctors know best," She giggled as she looked up at him as Owen drained the water and turned it back on.

"Glad you understand—Oh Pookie," he gasped as she took him in her mouth and started moving back and forth slowly.

"Loving this new confidence in our beloved," Owen grinned as he turned on the shower and got in behind Sean.

"So good," Sean gasped as he gently held her head then moaned as she cupped his balls and started playing with them. "Fuck, Jasmine."

"Such a good girl, taking care of our doctor," Owen smirked as he slid into Sean's ass and kissed his neck. "Do you like that, Sean? Like being fucked by the both of us?"

"Yes," Sean gasped as she moved faster. "Yes."

"Don't you think she should be rewarded for being such a good wife?" Owen growled as he slapped Sean's ass.

Sean growled and pulled her off his cock. He pulled her up and kissed her passionately while turning her and pinned her up against Owen. Owen gripped her hips and gently bit her neck. Once they got her thoroughly worked up they pulled away and chuckled when she whined and pouted.

"You are supposed to be getting cleaned up, Darling," Owen smirked as he put soap on the loofah and slowly ran it across her back.

"So mean," She gasped as Sean did the same to her breasts.

"No we aren't," Sean smirked, "we are taking very good care of our wife."

"I don't even have a ring," She pouted then gasped as he gently pinched her nipples.

"Do you want a pretty ring?" Owen asked into her ear as he ran the loofah over her ass then pressed against her as he trailed the loofah over her stomach.

"If you want to give me one," She whispered as she felt Sean run his loofah over her thighs then down her legs. "I won't demand one."

"What about a collar, Darling?" Owen asked as he dropped the loofah and ran his fingers over her soapy skin. "Do you want a collar?"

"No," She said firmly and he nodded.

"Okay, no collar," He said soothingly and she trembled.

"Are you mad?" She whispered and he shook his head.

"No, not one bit," He turned her so she could face him. "I will admit we have one we would like for you to wear that looks like a normal necklace and you would have a key so you can take it off anytime you want, you wouldn't have to rely on us to remove it but if you don't want to wear one that's fine. It's your choice, Darling. You have the final say when it comes to things like that."

She kissed him and when she pulled back she smiled, "Thank you."

He kissed her back and grinned that special smile that she knew was just for her. He picked her up and slowly slid into her while Sean slid into her ass. "Owen," She gasped as he kissed anywhere he could while Sean nibbled on her neck. "Sean."

"Such a good girl taking both of us at the same time," Owen growled as they bounced her faster between them.

"Please," She begged as she felt the tension growing in her. "Please."

"Not yet," Owen growled as Sean slapped her ass. "Don't you do it, Darling."

"Please," she begged as she rocked her hips trying to get what she wanted.

"No," Sean growled as he slammed into her over and over. "Not yet."

"So full," She gasped as Owen tightened his grip on her.

"Does our wife need to cum?" Owen teased as he and Sean slowed down.

"Yes, please," She whined as she pouted.

"I don't know, what do you think, Doctor?" Owen smirked as he leaned forward and kissed Sean.

"She needs the cure," Sean nodded when Owen pulled away.

They bounced her on their cocks while biting her neck, triggering her to suddenly cum. As she rode out her high they erupted into her. She bit Owen and began drinking. Once she pulled away Owen slid out of her and held her up while she bit Sean and began drinking.

"Did she even get cleaned up?" Axel chuckled when they stepped out of the shower with Owen holding Jasmine in his arms.

"Yes she did," Sean smirked as he grabbed towels.

Axel held out his arms, "I'll take her."