Chapter 60

"What's this?" Jasmine asked a week later when a bag was set in front of her after she came down the stairs from taking a shower after work.

"A present," Victor smiled as the guys smiled at her.

"Well I can see that," She chuckled. "But what for?"

"Because we want to," Victor smiled, "We don't have to have a specific reason, we just wanted to."

"Thank you," She grinned as Gabe worked on her hair. She started to open it then stopped, "Oh, I wanted to tell you earlier, but I forgot. I am selling my house."

"What?" They asked shocked and she grinned.

"Yeah, I kind of like living here with you and when I thought about going back to my place it just seemed so lonely and cold. I want to stay here with you."

"That's wonderful, Peanut," Nathan grinned. "We can go over tomorrow and pack up your things if you want while you are at work."

"That's another thing," She bit her lip nervously.

"Don't do that, Trouble," Gabe said pulling it free, "you'll hurt yourself."

"What about work, Pookie?" Sean asked.

"You know how you talked about opening your own clinic?" She asked and he nodded. "I kind of want to do that with you if you want that is. We could set our own hours or have an all hours since you don't hardly sleep and we could be together and you wouldn't have to worry about my crazy schedules and I don't know I'm rambling now..."

"That's perfect Pookie," Sean beamed. "I would love that." She beamed and blushed making them chuckle at how adorable she was being.

"Open your fucking present Trouble," Gabe smiled as he placed the brush down.

She nodded and pulled out two boxes. She opened them and gasped as she looked at the anklet and bracelet in one box and a ring in the other. The bracelet and anklet were simple chains holding a heart and they had regular clasps so she could easily remove them. The ring was a heart intertwined with an infinity symbol. (Pictures found on Google)

 (Pictures found on Google)

"They are so beautiful," She gasped as tears slipped down her face

"They are so beautiful," She gasped as tears slipped down her face. "I love them."

"We are glad," Owen nodded.

"Thank you," She smiled as Victor helped her put them on. "I love you," She told each of them after she hugged and kissed them.

"Love you too," they each told her. "For all eternity."

She smiled as she looked down at her ring. She finally knew what true love was and that she was worthy of it after all this time.