Chapter 47

"Guess who was at my apartment last night? Dr. Green."

Jasmine looked up from the chart she was looking at to see a young blonde haired girl smirking at the other brown haired nurse. Both were leaning against the reception desk.

Listen in. She sent as she opened her bond.

"What?" the brown haired nurse asked shocked.

"Dr. Green was at my apartment last night," The blonde haired nurse smirked. "We talked and he even gave me some wine."

"Really?" The brown haired girl asked shocked.

"He talked about wanting babies also," She smirked.

"Is that so?" Jasmine asked as she walked over to them and sat the chart down.

I swear I wasn't Pookie. I was home all night with you and everyone.

"Yes," The nurse smiled slyly. "He was even talking about marriage one day in the future."

"Really?" Jasmine asked shocked. "And how long have you two been together?"

"A couple of years," She smirked back at Jasmine.

"Oh really?" Jasmine faked gasped. "Because last I heard he was already married, so how would that work exactly?"

"You heard wrong," The blonde haired nursed went from smirking to glaring at her.

"If you know him so well, then tell me does he have any tattoos?" Jasmine asked curiously.

"Yes he does," The blonde haired girl smirked. "He has two. One on his arm that is very intricate and a heart on his collarbone."

Really Sean???

I can explain Pookie, I swear! She walked in while I was changing scrubs. I thought my door was locked and she just walked in. I swear on everything. I got the heart to mark where you first willingly bit me, where we completed our bond to one another. I swear I haven't been with her, never have and never will, she's lying about me being with her. I swear Pookie, I swear.

"Just face it Dr. Young, you are upset that my fiancé has no interest in you. It's my ear that he speaks Chinese to as he fucks me every night, not yours. In fact, he's taking me to meet his parents this weekend. Just accept it and go back to wherever it is you came from. You aren't the top doctor and you never will be, no matter how much they call you in or say you are needed. Once Dr. Green and I are married, I'll make sure you never work here again. I won't have such a fool eyeing my man."

"Your man?" Jasmine asked chuckled. "Girl, you are nothing but a low ranking bed pan cleaning nurse and that is all you will ever be. You bragging about sleeping with a married man just shows how desperate you really are."

"He's not married," She glared back.

"Oh yes he is," Jasmine smirked. "He's married to me and our other husbands as well. We are beloveds and that mark on his arm was our completed bond. That mark on his collarbone was from me biting him. And just you know, you pathetic little mouse," Jasmine said as she stepped closer to the blonde, "he speaks Japanese not Chinese, got your Asian languages correct when you lie about someone. Oh and another thing, his father is in Taiwan and his mother is in Italy so there is no way you can be meeting them this weekend."

"Actually, he's in Australia at the moment," Sean said as he casually walked up behind Jasmine and wrapped his arm around her waist then kissed her temple. "He called this morning when you were already here to let me know of the change of plans. Hi, my lovely wife, why are we talking about Dad? I thought you would be getting ready for our lunch date?"

"This little nurse was just informing me of your affair with her," Jasmine smirked.

"Oh really?" Sean asked as the rest of the men came up to them. "And when did this happen?"

"Come on Dr. Green," The blonde gasped, "How can you deny I'm your girl?"

"You have never been my girl," Sean shook his head. "I have never been with you and the fact that you are trying to cause drama in the hospital only shows what kind of person you are. Oh, and just to be perfectly clear, Dr. Young is my wife and our beloved, we are married and bonded. You are not worthy of working in such an establishment that needs nice caring people. SO," he sighed, "You have ten minutes to empty out your locker and leave before I speak to the board about what you have done."

The nurse took a step back and raced off down the hall. The brown haired nurse looked at them in shock, Jasmine tilted her head, "Don't you have some patients to go check on?"

"Yes Ma'am," She nodded and took off.

"That was amazing Pookie," Sean whispered into her ear as he pulled her into a hug. He felt her starting to tremble, "Relax Pookie, I'm yours. We are yours."