Chapter 48

"Mhmm," She hummed into his shirt.

"Relax Pookie, I'm yours," Sean whispered into her hear. "We are yours."

Tell me again

I'm yours, we are yours. Forever

Again

We are yours forever.

"Come on, you need the rest of the day off," Sean said as he turned them and started heading out of the hospital. "We need a family day."

"That sounds good," She murmured. "My stuff."

"Give me your locker key and I'll go get it," Sean said and she pulled her keys out of her pocket. "I'll meet you at the cars."

He walked off and Owen wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She gripped his jacket and as she laid her head on his chest as they walked out of the hospital. "Sorry," She whispered.

"Don't ever be sorry for needing our reassurance," Owen shook his head. "It's good that you feel safe enough to ask for it or feel the need for it. That shows us that you are starting to trust us. We are glad that you requested it, we want you to ask for it if you need it. We know that one day you will have feel confident enough in our relationship that you won't need to question it so we are okay with reassuring you as much as you need until then. We like reassuring you, it makes us feel needed and we like feeling needed by you."

"Okay," She whispered back as they waited by her car. They each hugged her tightly and by then Sean was coming back with her things. "One of you can drive if you want," She said as she unlocked her car.

"Do you want to go to your place or ours?" Axel asked.

She shrugged, "I want to be alone but I don't want to be alone, so I don't know."

"You can do that," Silas nodded and she looked at him confused, "You can be in a room with us so you aren't alone but we can leave you alone. You can be alone with us but not be alone, it's possible."

"Okay," She nodded in relief.

Once they got back to their mansion, Victor slid her white coat off her and hung it up. "I'll start you a shower," Gabe said as he headed up the stairs.

She followed and hugged him once he came out of the bathroom. "Come see me when you are fucking done and I'll comb your goddamn hair for you."

"Thank you," She whispered and nodded. He kissed the top of her head and left.

Just as she came down the stairs the front door opened and she squealed in happiness, "UNCLE!"

"Hey Little One," He chuckled as he hugged her tightly. "How are you doing?"

"How come we never get a hello like that?" Luke chuckled.

"Because I love her more than you," Uncle chuckled. "She's special."

"Yeah, yeah," she rolled her eyes.

"I see we are replaced," North rolled his eyes.

"Yes, you have," Uncle nodded with a smirk. "Now," he turned to Jasmine, "tell me what happened with Isabelle. I just heard, I'm so sorry." He led her into the living room and sat next to her on the couch.

Her eyes filled up with tears, "They killed her, Uncle." She sniffled, "I know the reports say she died of blunt force trauma from the car wreck but, Uncle, she was drained. I saw the bite marks on her neck and wrist. She told and showed me her punishments for when she would try to refuse them drinking from her or she didn't appear how they wanted her to. They used to tease and lie to her saying if she really loved them she would do what made them happy. I saw the bruises on her, I helped her cover them up." She cried, "How could I do that? I begged her to see you but she told me they were her beloveds, it was supposed to be that way. She said she was okay with what happened to her because, because it made them happy. She made me promise to never accept my vamp, never accept my beloveds, form a bond, and never end up like her. I have to become a successful doctor and make something out of my life. How could they do that to her?"

"Oh Little One," He sighed and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know."

"I know," She sniffled into his shirt, "I tried to get her to tell you, I tried but she just kept saying it was her way to prove her love to them and make them happy." She broke down and he just held her.

"You know that's not how it's supposed to be, don't you, Little One?" He asked once she calmed down.

"I'm trying."