Chapter 17

"Now what are we going to do?" Nathan asked as they left the hotel.

The manager would not let them book rooms in the hotel since they had been asking about a customer for safety reasons according to him.

"We are going to book into that hotel," Owen said as he pointed at the building next to where they were currently standing. "Mr. Henshaw, once we get in—"

"I'll work my magic," Corey nodded looking around.

"Let's go," Axel said as they headed to the hotel.

(Meanwhile)

The constant ringing of the hotel phone woke Jasmine from her slumber. "Hello?" She asked half asleep.

"Miss Young, I wanted to inform you that there were a group of gentlemen asking for you," The man on the other side of the phone said instantly waking her up.

"Oh my god," She gasped as she looked around the room.

"Do not worry," he said, "Your information was not released, and I did not allow them to book rooms in this hotel. But if I were to take a guess, I would not be surprised if they book rooms in the establishment next door to us."

"Oh, thank you so much Ralph," Jasmine said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Of course, Miss Young," he said hanging up the phone.

Jasmine hung up the phone and groaned. How in the world did they find her already? She ditched her cars and was currently using a rental in another name and she paid with cash so it couldn't be traced. She had been so careful so how did they find her? This made things more complicated. She sighed, she would figure it out, she always did.

She headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower, it would help relax her and she always got good ideas when she was in the shower also for some reason. As she stood in the water she took a deep breath and let the hot water cascade over her. She had to change her appearance yet again so she could leave the hotel and hit the road again.

Once she was dressed and her hair was dried, she stood in front of the mirror and stared back at herself. She had to get out of the hotel without being seen but if the Taylor brothers and the group they were with knew she was there that meant they would be looking for her. With that large of a group someone would be watching the entrances all the time most likely so that meant she had to use the darkness of the night to help her leave. She needed a different car as well because there was a high chance they knew what car she was using if they found her here. She needed to get away and start fresh again.

(Meanwhile)

"The security is something else but I'm working on it," Corey said as he continued typing away. "I do have the entrance cameras up though."

"She isn't going to leave during the day," Luke shook his head as he plopped down on the couch.

"Why do you say that?" Marc asked.

"Because I can guarantee you that man called her the moment we left," Luke shrugged. "So, she knows we are here and looking for her. Knowing her she is plotting how to escape during the night thinking the darkness will help cover her until she can hit the road. She is also probably thinking of ways to change her appearance. I guarantee she knows we are here."

"So, what do we fucking do then?" Gabe asked as he looked out the window.

"Wait until nightfall," North said as he laid down on one of the beds. "Some of us can watch during the day just to be sure but I agree she is probably going to try and leave at night. That's when we need to be on high alert for her."

"Sounds good," Axel said as he looked at the live feed of the front entrance Corey pulled up on the TV.

"So, what was that information you had for us Kota?" Victor asked as he sat down next to him.

"Yeah, what is it that you fucking know about reversing the goddamn rejection that North did?" Gabriel asked turning to look at Kota.

"It's not reversing it," Kota shook his head.

"Then what the fuck is it?" Gabe asked confused.

"What exactly did North say?" Kota asked as he looked at the whole group with a sly smirk on his face.

"I reject you as our beloved," North growled as if he was swallowing acid. It left a horrible taste in his mouth to say those words yet again.

"Let me ask you something," Kota said sighing. "Who is I and who is you?"