Chapter 29

"Easy, search for her," Uncle shrugged.

"We are," North growled, "but we can't find her."

"No you aren't," Uncle shook his head, "you are looking but you aren't searching."

"What the fuck does that mean?" Gabe asked confused. "How can we look but not search? Makes no fucking sense."

"It's perfectly clear," Uncle smirked. "You are using your eyes but not your heart."

"What did you just say Old Man?" North fumed. "How dare you—"

"Shut up Little Boy," Uncle glared standing so he was mere millimeters from North's face. "Listen to what I'm say to you. Are you really that dense? I expected more from you Boy, but then again you did try to reject your beloved just because she is half-blood. Maybe I shouldn't help, you did disappoint me after all. I thought I raised you better than that."

"I'm sorry Uncle," North sighed as regret filled his eyes. "I'm so sorry."

"Please Uncle," Owen said clearing his throat, "The longer we talk in riddles and discuss things, the longer he has her to do what he wants with her."

"I've already told you have to find her," Uncle sighed, "Search for her."

"How?" Victor asked. "How do we search for Jasmine?"

"I guess you wouldn't know since you never liked to listen to me when I talked about beloveds," Uncle sighed in frustration. "If you did, then you would already know how to search for her."

"What are you trying to say Uncle?" Luke asked. "Just tell us already."

"There is a way for beloveds to communicate to one another," Uncle explained as he sat back down. "But I don't know if it will work since you haven't claimed her yet." He stared at the fire roaring the fireplace. "Although if she is weak enough, she may not try to fight against one of you reaching out to her but the other side is if she is too weak she won't be strong enough to accept you."

"We can try though," Axel said. "We won't know until we try."

"I have to warn you though," Uncle said standing and turning to them.

"You do it Lucian," North nodded, "She will accept you."

"Tell me how," Luke nodded. "How do I search for her?"

"Use your vampire, if they are beloveds he will know how to find her. But I have to warn you—"

Luke closed his eyes and focused. All of a sudden he dropped to the ground and screamed clutching his stomach. His eyes shot open showing the golden amber filled with pain.

"Lucian!" They all shouted rushing to his side.

"I tried telling you," Uncle said shaking his head.

"What is happening?" Kota asked as Sean lifted his shirt trying to look for the cause of pain.

"Stop Sean, he's not injured," Uncle said pulling his shirt back down. "I tried explaining, if her vampire accepts they will bond but if she's too weak, which is safe to say she is from the false rejection then her refusing to accept and now this, she won't be able to block what she is feeling."

"So he's feeling what she is?" Sean asked and Uncle nodded.

Luke grabbed his neck and clenched his teeth to stop himself from screaming. "He's drinking from her," he seethed. "She's burning."

"Look through her eyes, Luke," Uncle instructed. "Take her pain, share it amongst yourselves, ease her pain then look through her eyes. See what she's seeing."

North grabbed Luke's hand and nodded. Luke closed his eyes and breathed through his nose. "She's in a castle. There's red tapestry. I hear the ocean through the open windows. There's a golden lion statue."

"Lionshark Castle," Victor gasped. "She's at Lionshark."

"Let's go," Raven growled catching the knife he was throwing and stuck it in his waistband. "Link Luke, give pain, I take."

"We all will," Owen said turning to face Uncle, "thank you."

"GO."

"Raven," Owen said as they pulled up to the castle, "Silas, Nathan," They looked at him as they shut their car doors. "Have fun." Raven's grin would have made the devil shiver. They nodded and took off inside, seconds later there were sounds of fighting and flesh being ripped apart.

The rest of the group rushed inside and the three men joined covered in blood as they began searching. Silas pushed open some double doors and they all saw red. "WHAT THE FUCK?" North screamed as he saw the man hunched over Jasmine who was cuffed to a board. There was blood on the table and on the floor. There were flasks that looked like they were filled with blood. Around the room were cages with corpses in them, cages hanging from the ceiling with body parts in them.

"I'm going to be fucking sick," Gabe mumbled as he stared at a cross where a woman hung like Jesus but her bowels were cut out and hanging and her mouth was sewn shut.

"So you found us," the man smirked as he licked the blood from his fingers. "But you are too late. Such a shame, so close too but just too late." He stepped away and revealed a knife in her chest right where her heart is.

"You fucking asshole," North took a step forward.

"Eh, eh, eh," he chuckled and shook his finger. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You see, she's still alive but barely. See it's only millimeters from her heart, one wrong move and I pierce it. Although it really may not matter, nightshade is coursing through her. I love it," He smirked, "gives her blood a little kick."

"You sadistic prick," Silas growled.

"And?" He asked chuckling.

"Now I kill you," Raven growled.

"I'd like to see you try," he chuckled and stood there until Raven was inches from him then pushed the knife. Raven lunged for him and he took off causing Raven to chase him.

She started trembling and some blood leaked out of her mouth as she whimpered.

"Easy Baby," North said as he pulled the knife out and Sean started working on closing the wound. "That's it, easy."