Chapter 55

She came back down with her hair up in a pony tail, freshly washed face and wearing grey yoga pants and a black spaghetti strap tank top. She heard a few groans and she frowned in confusion. "What?"

"You look fucking amazing, Trouble," Gabe chuckled.

"What are you talking about?" She asked confused. "I'm just wearing comfy clothes."

"And look sexy as hell, Babe," Brandon smirked.

"Whatever," She rolled her eyes, "I'm a mess."

"You are breathtaking, Baby," North growled.

"If you say so," She shrugged.

"Come on, Baby," North smiled, "Let's get you fed." He pulled her into the media room and sat down on the couch. She straddled him and he automatically gripped her hips. He licked along her neck and gently nibbled as he tightened his grip on her. She let out a soft gasp as warmth rushed through her. What was he doing to her?

Fuck Baby, you are so tempting

What are you doing to me?

Worshipping you if you let me

This feeling was intoxicating, she never felt this good, this beautiful, before and she wanted more. She wanted his hands and lips all over her but more.

We can give you more Angelos Mou

Please

She let out a gasp as another pair of lips attached to the other side of her neck as her tank slid up from another pair of hands. That was six hands on her and she felt so goddess like, she wanted to feel like that forever.

Just wait, Babe, we're just getting started

"So beautiful," Silas' voice whispered in her ear as she was lifted off North making her pout. "Just wait, you'll have him soon enough. You'll have all of us, I promise."

She turned her neck and kissed him as she felt her pants being removed from her then kisses were placed from her ankle up her thighs.

"Are you sure, Baby?" North asked when she broke from Silas. "We can stop right now if you want."

"I'm ready, North," She whispered looking him in the eyes. "I trust all of you."

"Baby," He whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck and started grinding along his cock. She gasped as he lifted her and slowly, gently eased her down onto his cock. He groaned as she stretched and took him. She started rocking her hips as she clutched his arms.

She let out a moan as she opened her eyes and saw Owen had Sean pinned against the wall, kissing him as he fucked him, Gabe was sucking Luke's cock, Axel was tied to a chair and Marc was kissing him. Kota was bent over a desk and Victor was fucking him, and Raven was sitting on a bench with Corey bouncing on his cock while sucking Nathan's cock.

"Like what you see Babe?" Brandon smirked as he ran his thumb along her bottom lip. She nodded as she watched them.

"Want to know a good thing about being a vamp?" He asked as North helped her roll her hips. "We can go again and again and again and again as much as we want."

"Oh my," She gasped then smirked and licked the tip of Brandon's cock before taking him in her mouth making him gasp and wrap her ponytail around his hand.

She moaned when she felt Silas press up against her ass. "Relax Angelos Mou," He moaned as he ran his fingers down her spine slowly. "Let me in, let me worship you and make you feel so good."

She pressed back while moaning as North increased his thrusts. The rest of the guys moans and the movements from North, Silas, and Brandon made her start to tingle. "That's it Baby," North gasp, "Take us just like that. So good, Baby."

"Fuck Babe," Brandon groaned.

"You got all of me, Angelos Mou," Silas growled. "Such a good girl taking us in all your pretty little holes." He pulled out then thrust back in making her take more of Brandon in her mouth and press against North even closer than she knew was possible. "Like that?" he chuckled when she moaned as he did it again and again. "Like feeling us all over you? Claiming all of you?"

"Shit, I'm gonna—" Brandon warned as he moved her mouth faster on his dick. She cupped his balls and squeezed then held up her other arm and pressed her wrist to his mouth. His fangs descended and started drinking making him shoot down her throat, groaning when he realized she swallowed every drop of him. He pulled away, licked his wounds then kissed her.

She hummed and grinned then gasped when North gripped her chin and kissed her fiercely and increased his thrusts. "Drink Baby," North demanded as Brandon held his wrist out.

She bit down and hummed as she swallowed and felt Silas and North kiss. She pulled away from Brandon and bit North's collarbone making him groan and lick her neck. She growled and bit deeper so North bit and began drinking. Silas bit the other side of her and she moaned as she came triggering North and Silas to cum. Silas pulled her off North and held his wrist out so she bit down and began drinking. After a few gulps she pulled away and licked her lips.

"Wow," North gasped as held Jasmine.

"Fuck yeah," Brandon nodded while gasping.

"Beyond perfect," Silas nodded and kissed Jasmine softly. "Better than anything we've imagined."

"Good thing we aren't done yet," Nathan smirked. "We're just getting started."