Chapter 58

"Can we try something, Beautiful?" Marc asked as they applied lotion to her skin.

"Sure," She smiled as she cherished how she felt under their fingers.

"Can I put my ropes on you?" He asked and she tensed up. "It's just for fun and I promise if you don't like them I will remove them immediately, I promise."

"How about he shows you first?" Axel asked and she nodded.

"Thank you Beautiful," Marc smiled as Raven picked her up and sat her in Corey's lap while Marc began weaving a rope around Axel's chest.

"Watch Sweetie," Corey smiled as he wrapped his arms around her stomach and moved his thumb up and down in a soothing manner.

She watched as Marc wove the rope over Axel who just stood there and let him. She was fascinated with the different knots Marc created over Axel's body.

"Sexy," Raven growled as he came up behind Corey, tilted his head back and kissed him. "Like Kitten?"

"Da," She gasped as she felt Corey throb under her.

"Keep watching," Corey smirked as he moved his hands up and started playing with her nipples. "See how hard Axel is from letting Marc do what makes him happy? It's all about trust Sweetie," Corey explained softly. "Marc trusts Axel to tell him when something doesn't feel right or he needs a break and Axel trusts Marc to stop at any time he needs him to do. What you went through is nothing like this. This is special because it's from trust and love."

She gasped as she watched Marc fuck Axel, "Like Kitten?" Raven asked as he knelt in front of her and Corey. She nodded then moaned as Raven licked her folds then groaned. "Soaked," He growled as he picked her up and slid her down Corey's cock making Corey gasp as she stretched around his throbbing cock then began rolling her hips.

"Oh," She moaned as Raven licked while she rode Corey. She watched Axel and Marc while Raven and Corey worked her body into a frenzy. Just when she was about to crash Raven pulled away making her whine and Corey chuckle.

"Easy Kitten," Raven smiled as he gripped her chin and watched as he slid into pussy. "Fuck Kitten," He growled as he gripped the armrest so he wouldn't just plow into her.

"Oh my—" Her breath cut short when she realized it felt different.

"Do you like his piercings, Sweetie?" Corey smirked. "It feels so good, doesn't it? Rubs just right."

"Breathe Kitten," Raven said freezing until he knew she was okay.

She gasped and nodded. He smiled and pushed in just a little more. "Oh Raven," She moaned, "Corey."

"Relax Sweetie," Corey kissed her neck and gently bit to help distract her since he knew with Raven being the largest plus having the piercings was sending her into overload on her senses. "Just relax."

"Mhmm," She hummed as Raven pulled out slightly then pushed back in while Corey worked the opposite way. "Oh, oh, oh."

"That's it Kitten," Raven praised as he was able to push in more under their touches. "Good Kitten," he growled as they continued to fuck her slowly.

"He's never been that gentle with us," She heard Marc chuckle.

"That's because we aren't his Kitten," Axel moaned. "Shit Marc, please." She looked over and moaned when she saw Axel stroke Marc's dick as he plowed into him.

"Not yet," Marc chuckled, "not until we have Beautiful with us. Until then," Marc bit Axel and chuckled when Axel moaned, "I'm just going to get us worked up."

"Oh," She groaned as she bit Raven's chest right about his heart. He growled as he held her there as he began moving faster. She licked where her blunt teeth left a mark on him then gently kissed it.

"Shit Sweetie," Corey moaned as they moved faster and harder.

"Please," She begged as she moved with them. "Please, please, please."

"Cum," Raven demanded as he moved her back to his chest. "Bite."

She felt her fangs slide down and bit him as he bit her wrist while Corey got her other wrist. She moaned as she came and felt them coat her insides. She pulled away from Raven and he moved Corey's arm so she could drink from him.

Once she was done Raven kissed her then carried her over to Marc and Axel. "Can I try, please, Beautiful? Just something simple."

"Okay," She smiled loving how Marc's eyes lit up.

"Thank you Beautiful," Marc smiled, "I promise I will explain everything as I do it." She watched him as he carefully explained as he wove the rope around her wrists and how to get out of them if she needed it. "If it gets to be too much say Popsicle and I'll stop immediately, no matter what."