Chapter 59

"He will also stop if he feels like for some reason you can't say it and it's too much for you," Axel smiled softly. "We will be watching carefully for any signs you can't go on playing and will stop if we feel you need to stop and can't tell us."

"Thank you," She smiled gratefully and kissed him then giggled as Marc moved her bound wrists around Axel's neck.

"I won't do your whole body just yet," Marc said as he kissed her back. "We will ease into it, now be a good girl and start riding Axel's dick. Let him feel how good you are, Beautiful."

She moaned and did as she was told. Axel kissed her as she straddled him and started moving up and down. "Damn Doll," Axel groaned as he rotated his wrists.

"Having fun not being able to touch her, Axel?" Marc chuckled as he rubbed his dick along her ass. "I know how much you love to touch, it must be killing you that can't run those fingers through her hair as she bounces on that dick."

"Marc," Axel groaned as the image filled his head.

"Oh," She groaned as she thought the same thing but with Marc taking her ass at the same time while they both bit her.

"Damn Beautiful, you just had to think that didn't you?" Marc groaned as it came through the bond. "Such a naughty girl, teasing us with that pretty picture."

"Oh," She groaned as Axel licked her neck and Marc nibbled with his blunt teeth.

"Please," She moaned as Marc slowly slid into her. "Please."

"Good girl taking both of us," Axel praised as he felt Marc enter her making her rock against Axel even more. "Feel's so good."

"So good," She gasped as she rocked. "So full."

"That's it Beautiful," Marc encouraged, "Such a good girl taking both of our cocks."

"Please," She moaned as she felt the fire raging in her yet again. She couldn't tell you how many times she came she just knew she felt so good she wanted to feel them erupt in her again.

"Cum," Marc demanded as he pinned her still. He released in her which sent Axel off and they both bit into her next setting her off. Her moan was music to their ears. She bit Axel's collarbone which caused him to bite down harder then pull away and gently kiss it as she pulled away from him. Marc moved his wrist in front of her and she licked it then bit down after moving her arms from around Axel's neck. Marc pulled away and licked his lips then kissed the back of her head.

She pulled away and smiled softly as Marc undid the ropes from her and Axel.

"Let's get you to the bathroom Baby," North smiled as he gently picked her up. "You need to pee before you fall asleep."

"Seepy, Norfy," She whined as she began to feel drowsy.

"Oh I bet," He smiled as he kissed her forehead. "But you need to go potty first then you can go to sleep, I promise."

"Kay," She yawned as she sat on the toilet and North held her up while she peed, way too tired to care that he was right there with her.

Once she was done he picked her up and sat her on the counter then brushed her teeth for her then carried her over to Gabe who gently brushed her hair. They debated on getting her dressed but she was so tired that they decided to just put her to bed and she could dress when she woke.

"Come on bedtime Darling," Owen smiled as he picked her up and carried her over to another room. It had three California king beds put together so everyone could sleep together. He placed her in the middle and everyone got comfortable.

"Turn on the TV so it won't too dark for her," Kota whispered as North ran his fingers through her hair even though she was already in a deep sleep.

"Am I the only one who keeps expecting to wake up and this all be a dream?" Luke whispered as he tossed a Hershey kiss into his mouth.

"No," North whispered back choosing to not even comment on the candy.

"Leave some for her in case she drops when she wakes," Sean whispered and Luke nodded then put a handful on the nightstand.

She hummed as she shifted slightly to get more comfortable then sighed, "Love all of you."

They smiled, "We love you too."