Chapter 56

"You can shift back and forth if you need to," Victor nodded, "It doesn't matter to us, it's still you, either way. If it's just easier to say a vamp so you can feed whenever you want you can or you can go back and forth if you want."

"Thank you," Jasmine smiled. "I'll just play it by ear for now."

"As you wish," He chuckled and kissed her softly. She wrapped her arms around him and giggled when he picked her up off North and slid into her, making her bounce as he held her up while deepening the kiss. "So beautiful," He whispered as she rode his cock.

"So good," She gasped as she felt his hair rub against her folds just right.

"Want more Ten?" Kota growled into her ear as he kissed along her shoulders. She nodded and tilted her head back to rest against him while he licked her neck and Victor helped ease her down as Kota slid into her pussy along Victor's cock.

"Oh," She moaned as they alternated thrusts stretching her and filling her more than she knew.

"So tight," Kota groaned, "So good taking both our cocks in your pussy."

"So full," She moaned as they bounced her.

She kissed Victor as she felt Kota tighten his grip on her hips and lick her neck. "Please Ten," He growled and she groaned as she trembled. Kota bit down while Victor bit the other side. She gasped rolled her hips as they drank from her. They pulled back and licked their wounds, she bit Victor and came over the both of them as she drank from Victor. Kota carefully pulled her off after a few seconds and Victor eased out of her. Kota sat down and held out his wrist. "Drink Ten," He smiled softly. She turned and licked his neck then bit down when she found the perfect spot that she wanted. After a few seconds she pulled back and licked the wounds.

"Come on Trouble," Gabe smiled, "You need a nice relaxing bath."

"Mmmm, sounds good," She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Join me?"

"Of fucking course," he chuckled as he carried her into the bathroom. "Pee while I get this started."

"Yes Sir," She smirked as he sat her on the toilet. "So bossy."

"When it comes to your health you better fucking believe it," He chuckled as he felt the temperature to make sure it wasn't too hot for her.

"I appreciate it," She smiled as she wiped and flushed then washed her hands. "I like it, kind of makes me feel special."

"Just remember that when you think we are overstepping, Cupcake," Luke chuckled as he walked in and kissed her softly.

"I'll try," She giggled as she pulled back and asked, "Are you going to join us?"

"If you want," he nodded and she nodded, "then I will."

"Come on, it's ready," Gabe said as he stepped in and held his hand out.

"Oh that feels good," She gasped as she stepped into the hot water and slowly sat down.

"I bet it does," Luke chuckled. She opened her eyes and flicked water at him while smirking.

"Be nice," she gently scolded.

"Oh I can be very nice when I want," He smirked.

"Oh really?" She asked in a playful tone.

"When I'm motivated enough," he nodded as he scooted closer to her making her lean back into Gabe even more then she already was, "I can be very nice."

"I bet," She whispered as he gripped her upper thighs and pushed them open.

"Are you sore, Cupcake?" He asked gently as he ran his fingers over her folds.

"No," She gasped as Gabe kissed along her neck.

"Don't lie Cupcake," He said sternly stopping what he was doing. "You are human right now, you can't endure as much as you can as a vamp. We can stop and let you rest if you need to. You don't have to be with all of us in one night. We can wait if you need to."

She smiled softly, "I appreciate that but I'm okay, I promise. I will always tell you the truth, always."

"Good," He whispered as he kissed her and slid into her making her gasp as he pressed her Gabe.

"Please," She gasped when she felt Gabe press against her ass.

"Fuck yes," He growled as he slowly slid into her then they began alternating thrusts while nipping along her neck.

"Look at this hot scene."

She chuckled as Nathan walked over to them. "Yummy," She gasped as she watched him stroke himself. She licked her lips then smiled as he got in the large tub. She opened her mouth then hummed as he started sliding in and out of her mouth.

"Damn," He gasped as he started moving faster.

Their movements increased the fire in her making her moan and tremble under their touch.

"Fuck Trouble, I can't," Gabe warned as he tried to hold back. She moaned and he bit down and began drinking from her as he shot into her. Luke followed right after making her cum as Nathan shot down her throat. Once she was done swallowing Nathan held out his wrist and she mimicked him. They drank from one another then she bit Luke then Gabe.

Once she was done drinking from them she heard someone chuckle. She looked up to see Sean and Owen standing in the doorway, "How about an actual shower now Pookie?"