"Handkerchief"

"She's sleeping again.." This guy said to himself, briefly looking to his left, where you sat.

Suddenly, you tilted your head to your left, feeling a vibrating sensation. You took your phone out quickly and read the message that you received, placing your school book on the empty seat next to you.

"Hmm..the way she smiled when she read her text.. The way her eyes crease into a crescent shape." he thought to himself again.

You smiled faintly, and returned your phone in your pocket. You looked up to see that you were nearing your stop, pressing the button whilst sauntering through the moving bus.

"Thank You!" you smiled to the nice, old driver as he smiled.

~~~~~~~~

The next day, you took the earlier double-decker so that you can get extra study time for the mini test your Chemistry professor set you. You sat next to a guy from your neighbouring school, and plugged your earphones in. It was half past 7 o'clock, and the bus was surprisingly full. The fog surrounded the usual busy streets instead of traffic overload. The sun hasn't risen, and everything looked gloomy. As your journey to school progressed, you felt drowsier and drowsier, eventually resting your head on the person next to you.

You eventually woke up when you felt a soft touch near your lips.

"Omo, there's a bit of drool on here."The guy said, and you bat your eyes open as you heard his voice.

"Wh- what are you doing?" you asked him, pulling your head away from his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Miss. I didn't want to wake you. It's just that.. uhh." the guy hesitated, and giggled faintly.

"There was a bit of drool coming out your lips."

And just like that, your entire face flushed bright red.

"Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry! I have to get off the bus now. Sorry!" you grinned at him, still embarrassed at what happened.

"I should take your handkerchief. I don't want it soiled. Please, let me return it okay! Bye!" you grabbed it and waved, running off of the bus.

"Wait! From yesterday!" He tried, but it was too late.

~~~~~~~~

"Gina, have you seen my Biology book?" you asked your best friend, and she shook her head saying no.

"Damn.. think I left it in the lab yesterday." you complained, and Gina just laughed.

"This is the first time I've seen you without it!" You laughed at her statement and hit her playfully.

"Oh yeah, something ultra embarrassing happened this morning." You said, and Gina waited in anticipation to hear your story.

"Okay.. see this handkerchief?" she nodded.

"Alright. I drooled on a Grammar boy." you said, the recollection causing your face to blush pink.

"WHAT. ON A GRAMMAR BOY?!" Gina's eyed widened, almost popping out of its sockets. "How the heck did you do that?"

"I fell asleep, my head fell onto his arm, and he wiped it off!" you said again, squealing in embarrassment.

"HOLY.. You slept on him too?" Gina cackled, and you punched her playfully. "Aren't you aggressive girl?" You giggled slightly, and the warning bell blasted on. You got up to go to your lesson, with Gina luckily having a free period.

"See ya soon, racoon."

"That's so lame!" She waved as you walked away.

~~~~~~~~