Thank You

Hey Guys! Thank you so much for reading on, and putting up with my slow updates. Actually, I wanted to thank you all for giving me 16 thousand reads, and 400 votes. I really really appreciate it! I never would have thought my imagines would reach such a high amount of reads.

I just wanted to say that... I'm going to continue writing imaginations, but with slow updates. I'm so sorry for not posting a story in 2 or maybe even 3 weeks.. I have been so busy with school, and 6th form is actually really hectic. I've been learning and learning so much stuff, I'm being set new work everyday and I cannot afford to lose precious time with my education. BUT, that doesn't mean that I will be neglecting my work here on wattpad. 

I hope you guys continue to read my not-so fantastic work here on wattpad, which I started about 4 or 5 months ago, and I am definitely staying to create more. I'm going to post a special imagine, because I have achieved something that I thought I could never do..

Thanks so much to the other authors who have inspired me to begin my own series, especially to 'Photographybook', Kay, you have been my no.1 inspiration, and will continue to be!

So, I'm sorry for not posting an imagination, but I just really wanted to thank you all. I will work harder to make better stories, and I hope you put up with my slow updates.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I REALLY REALLY DO! THANK YOU VERY MUCH <3 <3 <3 <3

Bee XOXO