Romance, I Think It's Dead

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that I've started a new book called "Romance, I think it's dead".

I've been M.I.A for such a long time that I know most of you have probably moved on, but I hope I could still reach some of you guys and show how much differently I write now.

With that said, here's the blurb for my new book Romance, I think it's dead.

Bumble? Been there. Hinge? Done that. Tinder? I'm pretty sure I'm banned. Amalia Sandoval-Higgins questions just why she's been there and done that. After many (failed) attempts of striking up a fire with who she thinks is the one, she just can't seem to get things right, let alone get a swipe right. She looks through her messages, and sees her numerous double texts ends up with never ending dull-spoken replies. After an epiphany, and a couple tears, she stays away from online romance and decides she wants to find love organically. Only problem is... how and who?Maybe her boss she had a crush on when she was an intern? Or maybe the Barista that gave her the wrong coffee? Maybe the nice guy from the office who really isn't that nice? Or maybe she could try her luck with that man she nearly hit when she was backing up her car. She's lucky he didn't end up dead.

BIG LOVE TO YOU ALL <3