"Inevitable"

Ft. Suho

-.-.-.-

Your POV:

'The crazy part is.. I really like you.'

I said to myself in a monotone. The unchanging pitch of my voice seemed to make it so unbelievable but it was true. But, to think that I had actually liked someone whom I had despised all my life. But now, everything has changed, and I finally realise how love is so inevitable. That it is such an unavoidable circumstance. I'm actually going crazy, but to cut this craziness, all I can do is hope that you would return how I feel. And guess who I fell for?

.... No other than the 'Prince' of the school. The student body President. The idol of the female population of my entire school. I did not expect to be one of these girls. That I would be head over heels for this dude, but indeed he can make a girl fall for him. And that guy is.. Mr. Kim Joon Myeon, or should I say Suho. Yep, crazy isn't it? A perfectly average girl like me, crazy over this irritating, arrogant and rich but handsome and intelligent guy? Someone who would just stay uninterested whenever I was around. Teasing me for the sake of it. And I hated him for being this way. But, I fell for him. There's no way he would like me, no chance. I walk towards my locker before going out of school.

"Suhoooooo!!!! Why wont you date me?!" I hear a shrill, annoying female voice from around the corner near where my locker was. "I can't return my feelings... Because I like someone else, okay?!" He said in an irritable manner. "Please, Vicky. Find someone else, because it wont be me, okay?" He said reassuringly and seemed to have left. I can hear his lights stomps on the ground and it became louder. Soon enough I realised he was walking toward where I was, and being the idiot I am, I ran away thinking I wouldn't see Suho, but I just happened to run into him, nope onto him. I was literally on top of him because of the collision I caused. I could feel my cheeks flare up as I noticed our position and quickly stood up. "Yah! Watch where you're going. You really are an idiot, y/n." He said, with a slight smirk building on his lips. I shoved him away and just ran off to meet my driver outside of school.

Suho's POV:

'The crazy part is... I really like you.'

This sentence had just repeated in my head for a thousand times. How many times am I going to repeat this in order for me to believe that I really like y/n. But really. Love is definitely inevitable. Will she like me? I've only ever been a jerk to her. Staying aloof when she's around. Teasing her when I had the chance. Was this to cover up my liking for her? Why did I act like that around the person I like?! Ugh, I'm such an idiot. I finally couldn't take it, and just packed my bag to leave the classroom and head to my locker. "Suhooooo!!! Why wont you date me?!" Aish, again this girl. I don't think she understands what 'I dont have feelings for you' means. I quickly dashed towards my locker but unluckily crossed paths with Vicky. "I can't return my feelings because.... I like someone else, okay?!" I said through gritted teeth. Tears began to spill from her eyes, but I cant do anything to help her. "Please, Vicky. Find someone else. Because it wont be me, okay?" I patted her shoulder and walked away. As I was nearing the door, I could hear heavy and fast footsteps from the other side of the lockers and then bam! A girl just accidentally ran into me. When I looked up, it was the girl I admired for the longest time. It was y/n, and she landed on top of me. She quickly stood up as she noticed what she had done. "Yah! Watch where you're going. You really are an idiot y/n." Wait, why the hell did I just say that?! I'm definitely a jerk. She shoved me away, and ran out. Leaving me standing by the door. I looked down and retrieved a small, shiny ring. Too small to be worn by a highschooler. It might be y/n's.

Your POV:

HOLY... CRAP! Did I just-did I?! What the hell. Okay, for the first do I actuay agree with him, I'm an idiot for bumping into him, let alone landing on him. I tried to catch my breath as an unfamiliar car parked by my schools gate. I looked into it more, and 2 men in black suits darted out and grabbed my arms and forced me into the car. I certainly dont know who they are, and why they were doing this. I need to get help. I saw a blurred figure running towards the gates, and I banged on the window hopefully that the person had heard me. I mouthed the words 'Help me' but it was too late. The driver just sped out and took me to an abandoned warehouse, with my hands tied up together. What ever did I do to desrve this?

Suho's POV:

I walked out of school to see y/n being dragged in by 2 men in their car. This made me panic and ran towards them, but I was too late. I called my driver and told them to follow the black car and to take note of the license plate. "Y/n, I hope nothing bad is going to happen.."

Your POV:

The two bulky men sat me down in the middle of an old dusty room, where the light was dim and the air was cold. I tried loosening the ropes around my wrist but it didnt work. They had also tied me to the chair which was also very helpful. Finally, I hear the door click open only to reveal a girl, about my age standing there. "You little bitch! Do you wanna know why you're here?! It's because you stole Suho away from me!" She shouted in a high pitched voice. It was Vicky, the rich, stuck up princess from my school. Oh how I wish I could slap her.. If only I wasnt restricted into this damn chair.. "Suho? What do you mean, Vicky?! He doesn't even like me!" I replied, trying to stay calm. "Don't fool me with your petty lies y/n! You think I haven't seen him staring at you intently?! That he smiles sheepishly whenever you're around him? Tsk, dont even try going near him! Like you have a chance you ugly whore! If you do, I will hurt you even more than today!" She declared. She walked up to me and slapped my right cheeck, and then the left, and then the right once again. I closed my eyes, expecting her to hit me again but it her heavy palm did not come in contact with my face. I opened my eyes to see a worried Suho holding onto Vicky's arm. "How dare you do this to y/n?! Not only are you an idiot, you are also an unforgivable human! Get lost, right now!" Suho spat at Vicky and let go of her hand as she burst into tears. "Why... Why cant it be me?!" She turned on her heels and ran out the dusty room. Suho then proceeded towards me and engulfed me into his arms tightly. "Oh my goodness y/n, you have no idea how worried I was. When I saw you being kidnapped I thought i wouldn't see you again.." He sighed in relief. "Okay, before all the sweet talk, loosen up the ropes please?!" I demanded and made Suho panic. Finally, my hands were away from the tight restriction and I embraced Suho. "Thanks for finding me." I said in a soft voice. I looked up and smiled coyly. I can feel tears streamin down from the impact of Vicky's slaps, but Suho then crept his lips onto my cheeks and kissed them softly, trying to relieve the pain. "Uh, wait.. What?" I said in confusion. "Hmm.. Love is inevitable." He said as he continued to kiss my pained cheeks. "I never thought that I would actually like you, but I guess it was unavoidable. I've actually liked you for quite a long time, all those times I acted like a jerk was to cover up how much I liked you. But now my covers been blown. So, what do you say, y/n? Would you be my girlfriend?" Suho conveyed. Of course I was in shock to say anything. My mouth hanging open, my eyes wider than the ocean and heart beating faster. All I could do was nod to what he said. And again, he embraced me tighter, to show that he was obviously happy and satisfied with my answer. He took my hand and placed a ring on my pinky. "I think this is yours." I look up to him and took him by surprise as I kiss him and feeling him smile through it. I mumbled another thank you and he drove me home as my boyfriend.

I cant believe that he is now mine. Love really is amazing.