"Doggy Day"

"Sweetie get up!" your husband whispered softly, and you saw his smiling face as you slowly opened your eyes.

"Luhan.. 5 minutes more.." you asked, and closed your eyes again, but you felt a small body crawl through your sheets.

"Mommy! Happy Birthday! Get up! Get up! We have a surprise for you!" your son, Austin squealed.

"Alright, alright! Mommy is up!" You replied, and pushed yourself up. You saw Luhan then standing by your bedside table, holding up a breakfast tray, all dressed up casually but still maintaining his handsomeness. He walked towards the bed you shared, and set the tray down to where you could comfortably eat. He made fresh blueberry and strawberry pancakes, a cup of warm white coffee and your favourite cookie, chocolate chip. You looked at the tray, drooling inside of your head as you were about to feast such a nice breakfast.

"I hope you like it, babe. I tried really hard to make the pancakes. I'll be waiting outside. Austin and I have a lot more in store for you." Luhan said and kissed your cheek, and he exited the room.

You ate the sweet breakfast that Luhan had fixed for you, and you couldn't believe how delicious it was. You sipped into the cup of coffee, and he just mixed it into the right sweetness. Lastly, you ate the cookie heartily and thanked Luhan again and again for such a lovely breakfast meal. Once you've finished eating, you heard Luhan shout from the living room.

"Sweetie, wear something nice after you've eaten!" he shouted.

You replied yes and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. You looked at the big mirror, etched on the wall metres away from the shower. You looked really tired from all the work that you had been doing, being a make up artist and all. You threw all that aside, and just took a nice shower. As you finished, you tread towards your dresser and took your time as you fixed yourself up. Applying thin layers of make up to look natural, and creating soft curls to make your hair look nice. You picked a simple outfit. A simple white v-neck tee, black skinnies and black boots. You then wore a coat that Luhan had bought for you as past birthday present . You then took your purse from your cabinet and walked down to where Luhan and Austin were waiting.

"Ah. Look Austin, mom's  looking pretty today!" Luhan said, and a small pink blush crept up your cheeks.

"Tsss... Luhan." You smiled and he reached for your arm. He then dragged you outside of your house towards his car. You took a seat in the front whilst he set your Son in the back seat.

"Okay, Seatbelts on!" Luhan said as he started the engine, and drove away.

"Where are we going, appa?" Austin started.

"Don't you remember, bud? We went there two days ago! Don't tell mommy yet though!" Luhan said, enticing your curiosity.

"Yeah Luhan, where are we going?" you asked.

"Don't worry. This is all for you!" Luhan replied.

You trusted Luhan's words, and obviously looked forward to where he was taking you. After driving for 20 mins, you got to a relatively large dog store. It was a new one that sparked your interest. You got excited, remembering your love for dogs. You smiled as Luhan opened your door, and you walked inside like a child.

You and Luhan walked towards the counter, and he gave a small thumbs up to the man on the till. He opened the small door behind him, and a husky ran out, running towards you, a small sign hanging around it's neck.

"Please go to the back, more paws to see so don't pause!" you read, and giggled to the cheesy rhyme.

"What are you waiting for Mom! Let's go!" Austin smiled, and grabbed your hand with his tiny one.

~~~~~~

As you got to the back, a cute pomeranian was lounging about. The dog then felt your presence, and the cute fluff ball walked towards you. Again, a note was hanging around it's neck, stating for you to enter a certain room, and you then followed. It was getting interesting.

This happened about 5 more times, a different dog leading you to different rooms. The last room was empty, and you looked around, feeling confused.

"DId you like our surprise mommy?" Austin asked, and you nodded happily, hugging him as he came closer.

"Daddy's coming soon mommy, so you have to close your eyes!" Austin continued, and you agreed to his request.

"No peeking, mommy!" he said.

"Austin! Is mommy ready?" Luhan shouted from outside the empty room, and Austin shouted yes. You heard Luhan walk, and you heard a faint whimper of a dog. You felt it's nose sniffing your leg, and Luhan said to open your eyes. A golden labrador stood infront of you, a red bow tied on it's head.

"Happy Birthday, Sweetie!" Luhan said, surprising you with his awesome gift.

"Wait.. WHAT?! Oh My Gosh Luhan, a Lab?! AHHH THANK YOU!" You squealed, and hugged him tightly.

"Haha! I knew how much you wanted a pet, and he could be a great friend for our Austin!" Luhan said, and smiled widely at you.

"Luhan! This is the best present I've ever gotten! Well.. Second best." You said, and began stroking the dogs head.

"Wait.. Second best? What's first then?" Luhan asked, a bit dissappointed at your comment.

"Uhm.. you idiot. It's you!" you spoke shyly, and smiled as your new family member.

"Haha.. Alright, alright. Well I hope you like your present today babe." 

"Like? I love it!" You started. "Austin! Do you like your new friend?" 

"Yes mommy, and I Love you and Daddy too!" Austin spoke and hugged you.

"Happy Birthday, Babe." Luhan whispered, as he kissed your cheek.

"Best Birthday Ever." You finished.

~~~~~~

Ahh.. After a month, it's TERM BREAK! and yep, the only time I have to make my imagine.. T.T Well, I hope you guys liked this one. I made Mommy a bit childish but fun. But still, who doesn't want a dog as a present? 

Love you guys! XOXO

ps. Another imagine is coming soon :)

Bee xo