"With All Your Heart."

"Good Afternoon Students of Mayview Arts." Your Aunt, The Head of Music announced, her kind voice resonated throughout the massive complex. "I am here today to officially announce the people that the school has nominated to participate in 'Voice in a Million'." she added. She unfolded the piece of paper that she held, and started to speak once again.

"Here are the 5 students that we have agreed to train, in order for them to become wonderful singers, and we all hope you cooperate with us. If there are any participants called that do not want to participate, then please come see me at my office and we can give this massive opportunity to someone else."

"Okay now let us begin." she smiled and looked at the crowd.

~~~~~~~

I raced towards the faculty room, my heart beating faster than my steps. As I opened the door, I saw Baekhyun and Ms. Land speaking with each other, maybe something important. He bowed as they finished, and I walked towards her, feeling frantic and nervous.

"Aunty.. Uh.. I, uh. I don't think I can do the competition. I know i'm part of the music club, but I don't think I can do it." you said, stuttering as nervousity filled you up.

"Ah.. Chrissi. I had such high hopes in you. And I really don't want you to miss such an opportunity. I know how great of a singer you are, and you're not just some guitarist that plays for a singer." Ms Land said, her words convincing you quicker than expected. 

"I'll give you time to think, and tell me your reply tomorrow. So I'll be waiting." She finished, and bid  you goodbye. You walked out, and never felt this afraid in your life. As you exited school, you saw your driver waiting outside the school gates with your brother, Chanyeol, and he smiled as he saw you.

"Hello Miss Chrissi. Did you have a nice day?" he asked, and faked a smile and nodded as he opened the door of the back seat. You plopped down and he drove home as soon as he got into the car.

~~~~~~~

As you entered your house, you anxiously walked towards the music room. In the middle stood a dusty grand piano, and scattered manuscripts all over the floor. You turned the lights on, walked to the piano, dusting it gently and opened it, playing a nostalgic tune. You started singing along to the song, and later realised how much you missed doing this. Not noticing your Father and brother was peeking through the door, they smiled at how happy you finally looked after all these years. You finally decided on doing the competition,  and you went down for dinner with a smile drawn on your face.

~~~~~~~

You entered school, greeting students hello's and good mornings as you walked by. Then, you saw Baekhyun standing with his friends and your brother, and you greeted them a shy good morning as you walked past. Baekhyun kept his gaze locked onto your figure, and snapped out of it when his phone vibrated.

"Chanyeol.. Remind me again why your sister is so beautiful?" the boy's asked Chanyeol, his answer cut off by the school bell.

You pranced towards the faculty room and spoke with your Aunt about your decision. She smiled widely and gave you a friendly hug.

"Okay, assigned Baekhyun to be your coach. As you already know, he is the Leader in Vocal class, and is on par with you in musical theory. I know of your musical background. You have had experience with vocal lessons and you have a high grade standard. He's the only appropriate one here." She started excitedly.

"I do hope you have fun, dear! Go to the music room now and meet up with him." She finished and gave you a smile. You walked to the big music room, and Baekhyun sat in front of the piano, playing a magnificent piece that you always loved. 

"Impressive, Sunbae. Chopin's Raindrop prelude." you said, causing him to stop and look at you, smiling as he saw your face.

"Ah, so you accepted the offer. Come here Chrissi. Let's have a chat with your song choice." He began, and you've never felt so nervous in your life.

"Come on, don't be nervous!" He got up and dragged you towards the piano. You felt his warm fingers sourround your think wrists, and you sat down together in front of the keys. You know it was gonna be a long day.

~~~~~~~

Weeks had passed, and the day of the competition was nearing. It was your last day of training with Baekhyun, and you felt sad, knowing it was the last. You came in the music room gloomy, but somewhat pleased to the idea of seeing Baekhyun once again. You became such good friends these past weeks, and this could be the end of a growing friendship. 

"Tomorrows the day, huh?" Baekhyun asked, feeling excited.

"Yeah.. I'm really.. nervous." you said, your voice fading to a whisper.

"Hey, what's wrong? You'll do great! Like you always do!" He said, trying to cheer you up.

"No, it's nothing. Let's just practice."

Baekhyun kept looking at you, passion pouring out with evey lyric you sang. He never felt so enthralled, how your sweet voice embraced his hearing that it sent shivers down his spine. He knew he would never find someone as talented as you are. He abruptly stopped playing the piano, making you confused and puzzled.

"Why did you st--" you started, only to be interrupted by Baekhyun suddenly pulling you towards him.

"Have I ever told you how talented and beautiful you are, Chrissi?" Baekhyun started, and a blush formed on your cheeks.

"W-wait.. what?" you continued.

"I'm so happy.. That you chose to sing again, Chrissi. I've missed your voice so much." He continued, and tears formed around his eyes.

"Chrissi, when you sang years ago, I aspired to be like you. but you stopped, and I never felt so sad in my life. But now you're back. You're finally back again." He finished and hugged you tight.

"You've heard me sing before?" you asked, surprised to what he had told you. 

"Yes.. you were magnificent. Your passion and dedication to music had inspired me so much, and that made me like you so much.. I'm so happy I became your coach.." Baekhyun said, a tear escaping his eye.

"Hey.. Don't cry! It's not like I died or anything. Why don't we ju--" you started again, and a pair of soft lips crashed onto yours. You closed your eyes, and enjoyed the sweet sensation of  Baekhyun's lips touching yours, and you've never felt so jolly. Baekhyun then stopped the kiss, and looked at your twinkling eyes.

"I like you Chrissi..." Baekhyun said, his face bright red from embarrassment.

"Well.." you started, putting a bit of sarcasm to tease him. Baekhyun looked at you with hope, and you smiled at him.

"I like you too." You ended and hugged him tightly. 

~~~~~~~

You practiced till night, awfully pleased to knowing that it wasn't the end of seeing Baekhyun. It was finally the day of the competition, and Baekhyun's whole group of friends went to support you. He came up to you and kissed your cheek, making you feel less anxious.

"Go get them. Sing with all your heart, just like you always do." Baekhyun asked.

You walked gleefully to the stage, captivating everyone in the audience.

~~~~~~~

Hola everybody!

Oh looky, Bee updated twice this week! (This is such an achievement!)

I felt so giddy writing this.

Well anyway I hope you enjoyed this guys! More to come <3

'Keep Calm and Read On!" - Bee xo