"Lipstick"

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην sappilyo

FT. Baekhyun

-.-.-.-

'Ah... They are finally out.' you said to yourself and let out a happy sigh, eyeing the wonderful shades of nudes, pinks and reds of lipstick that you have just launched. You scanned through your bag, and took out your newly launched lipstick product. It was a wonderful mixture of nude and coral, making a gorgeous and feminine shade. You sailed the bullet along your lips, dabbing it perfectly as you looked at the mirror on the make up stands. Finally finishing your small touch up, you walked along deeper into the aisles. As you skimmed through the aisles of make up and colognes, you accidentally bumped into a person, making him spill his coffee. He wore sunglasses, tinted black that blocked his eyes and a beanie to hide what seemed to be his ruffled hair.

"Oh my gosh!" you exclaimed. "I am so so sorry!" you apologised causing him to grin. 

"Oh no. Seriously it's okay. It's not everyday I bump into a gorgeous girl." he replied, creating a blush on your cheeks.

"Let me replace your coffee." you announced.

"You don--"

"No, I insist. I must replace your coffee." you cut him off and dragged him outside the store.

"Alright then, If you really insist." He gave in and followed you.

Arriving at the shop, you ordered the usual coffee frappuccino and a carrot cake to give to the guy. You asked the man to order what he wanted, and he ordered a grande iced americano. You paid for the drinks and food and went towards the milk stands. You took a tissue out of the stack of tissues, took a pen out and wrote a small note for him. The cashier suddenly called your name, and you instinctively put the tissue in between your lips, causing your lipstick to print onto the tissue. You took the things you ordered, placed your note into the brown bag where the cake is and walked to where the man stood. 

"Here." You handed him a bag with a slice of cake inside and his coffee. Your phone suddenly rang, and you answered within the third ring.

"Sweetie! What's up? Oh okay, I'll be there!" you said and looked at the man.

"I have to go. Enjoy your coffee." you smiled and walked away quickly.

"Wait! I didn't catch your name!" he tried but you were already too far away. "Aigoo. That girl." the guy said, and smiled to himself. The guy then walked out of the shop, and went back to the department store to look for Chanyeol.

'I wonder if that was her boyfriend. Sweetie? Hmm..' the guy wondered to himself.

~~~~~~~

"Baek! Where were you?! Why'd you suddenly leave me? Do you have any idea how weird I looked at make up stalls?!" Chanyeol shouted from behind him, causing Baekhyun to jump.

"Yah! Don't just casually shout at someone! I was at the cafe, a girl bumped into me and spilled my coffee. So she bought me a new one." Baekhyun said and lifted the bag up.

"There's cake too." Baekhyun finished.

"Well aren't you lucky!" Chanyeol continued, sarcasm filling his voice.

"Whatever. Should we head out?" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol agreed.

Baekhyun pulled out the cake from the bag as he took a seat on the passenger side. As he pulled out the plastic container, a piece of tissue fell to his lap. He picked it up and saw a message written on the soft material.

'Hey, I hope you like the cake I chose! Again, I'm so sorry for the coffee. Hehe, hope to see you again? If that ever happens.' Baekhyun read and smiled. He eyed the tissue and stared at the spot of lipstick that was imprinted onto the tissue.