"Trust Me"

Ft. Chen

-.-.-.-.-

*ring...ring...ring*

Caller ID; Chen-Chen

"Hello,Oppa! What's up?" You said cheerfully.

"Hey jagi~! Do you wanna get some lunch today? Practice doesn't start till late so we can still hang out." You can imagine him smiling through the phone. Oh, how I hate to break his happiness..

"Sorry, I cant today. I'm meeting up with someone.. Can we do tomorrow instead? It's a really important day today and I can't miss it. I hope you understand." You replied, trying to sound calm.

"Oh.. It's okay! If it's really important then it's okay, tomorrow is also fine, jagi." He replied in a disappointed tone.

"Okay! Thank You so much!! I love you oppa! See you tomorrow!" You said through your phone.

You ended your call with Chen and walked over to your closet to pick out a pretty outfit for today. You should at least look presentable.

Chen's POV:

'Hmm.. I wonder who ___ is meeting. What if she's meeting some other guy?! Chen thought to himself No.. It cant be.. I am the only one for her.. Right, ___?' Chen said with ponder.

Chen was sweating buckets to the thought of you going out today. He didn't know who you were meeting, if it was a boy or a girl. If its just an important meeting or a friendly date with a girlfriend. Chen couldn't take being a worry-wart anymore and sent you a text to reassure himself.

'Y/n, who are you meeting and where are you meeting them?'

After a few minutes, you replied back and the message read:

"My fave restaurant oppa. Were having lunch there. Why?"

Chen shot another text to you.

'I was just wondering. Have fun! Do you want me to pick you up?'

Only seconds after she replied:

'No need oppa! Just focus on your practice for today, okay? Fighting!~'

"Is it just me or doesn't she just sound suspicious? She didn't even say who she was meeting. I hope she doesn't meet up with some other guy.." Chen muttered in worry.

Your POV:

'Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! I quickly checked my make up using the dresser mirror, looked at my dress for any unwanted creases and looked at my hair one last time. Finally being satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed a matching pair of brogues and a blazer to match my outfit. I took my car keys from the kitchen counter and went to the restaurant.

After 20 minutes of driving, I finally arrived at the restaurant. I entered and waited to be seated to a reserved seat. After a mere 2 minutes, I finally got the seat, and to think it was my favourite spot! The big table near the windows, with comfy foam underneath the cold leather seats. I looked at the menu the waiter had given me, looking for anything new in the menu to satisfy my appetite.

"Y/n?"

A deep voice came out of nowhere. I looked up and saw a tall figure standing near my table. I could hear small whispers from girls near my table, some even shouting, asking for his number. I focused on the familiar man and realised it was him.

"Oppa?! Is that you?!" I stood up excitedly and hugged him. "Oh my god! It's really you! I missed you so much, Shinwoo oppa!" I wrapped my arms around his waist even tighter than my grip from before. "Ya-- yah! You're suffocating me!" Shinwoo said in a stifled voice. Realising my actions, I let go of him slightly and looked up at him with teary eyes. "Yah!" I shouted as I playfully punch his chest. "Cut me some slack! Do you have any idea how much I missed you? I said in a playful tone. "And oppa, you definitely became hot. What happened? Scored a chick didn't you?" you retorted sarcastically. "Tsk.. Scored more than enough if I may say so.. Yeah, I missed you too.. But I'm back now.. And you became ugly." He said mockingly as he wiped the tears of my eyes and kissed the top of my head.."You should order oppa! You must be hungry!" I told him eagerly. "And. If I'm ugly, you should be a beast then." I spat at him.