"Look what the cat dragged in."

Ft. Luhan

-.-.-.-.-

Your POV:

It was a sunny, boring afternoon in your town. You decided to take a walk at the park near your house. You grabbed your headphones and ipod and took off. As you were walking along the hot footpath, looking down on the concrete, you spot a furry object walking towards you, quickly realising it was a cat. The chubby, ginger cat walked closer to you and rubbed his head on your leg affectionately. "Hey little guy." You said in a hushed, baby voice. "Are you lost?" You said as you bent down to touch its ginger fur. Shall we look for your owner?" It seemed like the cat had understood what you had said and leaped into your arms. You stroked its head again softly and it purred againts your palm. You start walking along the continuous path along the street you were on and ended up in the park.

Luhans POV:

Luhan was all over the place searching frantically for his pet kitty. He searched his whole house, even ending up looking at the creepy attic to see if he ended up there.

"Damn it. I've lost the cat again. I know you can leave your cat alone for a period of time, but it can still get lost.. Where shall I look for him? The park? The convenience store? Wait what? Lito.. Where are you...?" He mumbled frustratingly to himself.

Your POV:

As I set foot on the grassy area of the park, I looked for a cool shade near a tree. I set the cat down to the ground, but as soon as I set him down, he just layed on the cold grass. 'Aigoo, just like garfield! So lazy..' I said inside my head. I looked at the lose collar around his neck. Attached to it was a small, golden bell and a cute silver name tag with the name 'Lito' engraved on the metal. "Hmm.. So your name was Lito. Definitely suits this sweetie pie." You hummed whilst stroking its back lightly. Suddenly, the cat stood up and snuggled on your lap. "Haha, this cat." You can feel its soft breaths on your arms as the cat drifted to sweet slumber. You snuggled the cat closer to your stomach, put your headphones in and joined the cat in dreamland.

Normal POV:

"Aish! How hard is it to find a cat?! And a fat ginger cat if I must add?" Luhan growled in annoyance. "Mum is going to kill me if I had lost the cat again..." He walked briskly, not sure where his legs are leading him and ended up in the park. As he came closer, he saw a huge crowd of people. 5 year olds in swing sets, teenagers playing a small game of football and girls laying on the grassy fields. This just worsened the situation for him. how could he ever find the cat in this overpopulated area? He walked towards the quiet and grassy area of the park. He stopped to look at bushes, looked down and got on his knees to look under benches. He even managed to climb up trees to see if his cat was stuck up there. And to think he had a phobia for heights. He climbed down the tree and continued onto the field when he suddenly stopped. He saw a ginger tail from behind a big oak tree. He came closer and saw a pretty girl snuggled to his pet cat. "I wonder who this girl is?" He said through a small giggle. Luhan can't help but just look at you, silently admiring your defined features whilst trying to thank you through his mind for finding his cat. His eyes widened when the girl suddenly moved and opened her eyes. He moved a step backward and spoke to her. "Hmm, uh.. Hi. You--kinda have my cat on you." He said shyly with a small smile forming on his lips. "Thank You so much for finding this troublemaker." Luhan said as he bowed politely and thanked you gratefully. "No problem.." The girl said with her small voice as she tilted her head and smiled. The girl set the cat down on the ground so she could stand up, and Luhan extended a hand to pull her up. "Oh, thanks." She picked up the cat and set the cat into my arms. "Dont lose him again, okay? This sweetie pie shouldn't wander off alone." The girl gave Luhan a small grin and started to walk off when Luhan grabbed her wrist. 'Wait a minute, why did I just?!' Luhan thought whilst mentally smacking his forehead for grabbing you like that. "So, uh.. Let me treat you to lunch next time.. Maybe, tomorrow? You know.. For finding my cat. My name is Luhan by the way." Luhan said sheepishly. "And last question, what was your name?" He queried to the girl infront of him. "Haha, okay. I would love to go and have lunch with you. And the name's y/n." You said with a faint glee in your voice. "I'll meet you here tomorrow then. See ya, Luhan." Y/n said as she winked and walked away from Luhan. Luhan couldn't believe he met such a beautiful girl.. And to think he can meet her once again.. "Hmm.." He said as if he was impressed. "Lito, look what you just dragged in.."