"Anniversary Surprise!"

FT. Sehun

-.-.-.-.-

"Oops! Leigh! Careful! And stop carrying that large bag!" Sehun nagged, making you seem helpless.

"Sehun.. I'm not powerless." You retaliated, only making him nag more.

"But.. but I don't want anything to happen to you. You should give me your bag, babe!" Sehun argued, causing for you to cave in.

Today marked your 1st anniversary as a married couple. You were stoked because you have been going strong, no arguments, fights and other issues. You were absolutely happy with such a blessing, and to be able to have a family with the guy you never thought you would end up with, it was crazy, yet such a gift.

"Sehun! Where are we going anyway?" you asked Sehun, making him smile cheekily, meaning he had some surprise for you.

"Don't worry babe. We'll be there soon." Sehun answered, leaving you curious. He opened the door of his car, like the usual gentleman he is and led you to the seat, still carrying your not-so-large bag. He walked to the other side of his car, sat and started the engine and drove of to wherever he was taking you.

"Why don't you sleep for a little bit, Leigh?" Sehun asked, treating you like a child, which of course you still kind of liked.

"It's okay. I'll stay up." you replied.

Sehun smiled art you and accelerated into the highway. You were still curious as to where he was taking you, but still the curiousity built up excitement inside of you.

"Ugh. Ouch." You snarked, making Sehun look at you anxiously at your sudden pain.

"Are you okay, Leigh? Are you hurt somewhere, what's wrong?!" Sehun asked, worry filling his voice.

"Sehun, it's fine. Really, no need to worry." you reassured, making sure Sehun wasn't to worried.

"Are you sure? You have to tell me okay." Sehun ended, and switched to the other lane.

As he switched lanes, you remembered and finally realised where he was taking you.

"Sehun.. Are you taking me to the 'spot'?" You asked, finally sure of where he was taking you.

"Yes, babe.. The spot." He smiled a contagious grin, so bright and wide, causing you to smile as well.

The spot was your favourite beach, and your home. That was where you met Sehun, including his friends and family. That's where he took for most of your dates and lastly.. The spot where he asked for your hand in marriage. You were now looking forward to the mini trip that he had planned, and you couldn't wait to see the place again.

~~~~~~

"Babe.. Were here now." Sehun shaked you slowly, waking you from the short slumber that you took. As you stepped down the car, and Sehun held your hand, making sure you wont fall off. Sehun then led you to the resthouse that your family owned, and as you came in, numerous friends were sitting inside the living room.

"Leigh! Oh my gosh! Is that you? You've become more beautiful!" your bestfriend said. "And big too." she continued.

"Oh Dannie! Looking good as ever!" you replied whilst hugging the crap out of her.

"Leigh! How's Sehun? Is he treating you good?" One of Sehun's bestfriends, and of course your Brother, Luhan asked. 

"Tsk, Ge! If he didn't treat me good I'm pretty sure you would've already pulped him." You replied, making Luhan laugh. Sehun then greeted his other friends, giving them bro hugs and fist pumps like the usual greeting.