"Your Choice."

6 years ago...

"Yaaaaaaah! Oh Sehun! There's a new kid in the block!" You shoted from your balcony, trying to get Sehun's attention. 

"Yeah.. I just saw him Leigh!" He said, walking out of the glass door. Sehun then climbed over the railings that split your flat with his.

'Shall we go greet him, Leigh Leigh?" Sehun asked, and of course, you willingly agreed.

~~~~~~~

"Waah! Jongin! It's snowing!" you shouted as  you played around a white field. You threw snowballs at each other, feeling the cold of ice.

"Watch out, Leigh!" Kai shouted, blocking of a snowball from Sehun.

"Ya! Jongin! You're such a killjoy!" Sehun shouted, and Jongin laughed.

"You're not supposed to hit a girl!" Jongin continued and formed a ball, throwing it at Sehun.

The boys then continued bickering, and you laughed at the scene. Their bickering then died down, and Jongin came up to you, telling you that he had something to say to you later in the night.

You waited, and waited.. But Jongin never showed up. You climbed over the railings towardss Jongin's house, and saw that his room was empty. You then rushed towards Sehun's apartment, and cried as you saw him, telling him what had happened. Sehun then comforted you, making sure he wouldn't do the same as Jongin.

~~~~~~~

Now 17 years old, you dreamt of old memories that you shared with your bestfriends. The days where you and Sehun had fun with the new kid in town, but then just suddenly left like the air. You got out of bed, getting ready for school, when suddenly your phone vibrated against your beedside table. You saw a text from Sehun, and smiled instantly.

"Want me to drive you to school again? xo" You read, and replied in a whim. You hurriedly applied your daily necessities, placing eyeliner, blush and lipstick. You took a slice of toast from the plate your mom had made, and walked towards the door.

"I saw Sehun outside again, Leigh. Tell him I said Good Morning." Your mom bid you goodbye and you kiseed her cheek. As you got out, you saw Sehun leaning against his car, waiting patiently for you.

"Ah, Good morning! Shall we go?" He asked, and you nodded.

"And good morning too, Sehun. From my mother  and I.

"Ah.. As posh as ever I pressume?" Sehun bickered.

You laughed at your banter, and he opened the door for you, which is totally unlike his usual self. You stepped in, smiling at Sehun, and he closed the door gently, making sure you're limbs weren't caught. Sehun then walked to the drivers seat and ignited the engine, driving towards your school, which was an hour away due to traffic. You began to dose of as the drive prolonged, but then Sehun interrupted.

"Hey Leigh.. I need to tell you something later.. Okay? So, meet me at the chapel garden later at school. It's super important."

"Okay.." You nodded and gave in to sleep.

~~~~~~~

As you arrived to the school parking lot, Sehun shaked you gently to wake you up. You thanked Sehun and walked towards your class with him. A crowd formed around a single seat that was next to yours. Girl squealed as they greeted an unfamiliar boy. He looked like a new student, and you greeted him to be polite. He smirked at you, giving off a confident, but sexy vibe. You thought that was weird, but was kind of stunned with the new boys looks. The school bell rung and the crowd dissipated. The teacher came in, introducing the new guy sitting next to you.

"Alright guys, therer's a new kid on the block. His name is Kai. Please treat him with kindness and respect.. and Mr. Kim, I expect that from you as well." Your teacher finished and continued with the lesson.

The lesson progressed, and you felt a two pair of eyes just staring at you. You looked to your right, and saw Sehun & Kai staring at you intently. You diverted your attention to the board again, confused as to why they both were staring at you.

~~~~~~~

Break came, and you saw Kai in front of your seat. He held his hand out, and you unconsciously place your hand on top of his. He then dragged you softly to the rooftop, and smiled sweetly, unlike his first greeting.

"Leigh... Do you not remember me anymore?" Kai asked you, and you were baffled with his question.

"Uh.. I'm so sorry Kai.. but I don't think I know you." You replied, and tried  to leave, but his strong grip had stopped you from doing so.

"Please.. Try to remember me.. Leigh Leigh.." Kai said softly, and you remembered a gist of the new kid thata  moved in your apartment complex. That's when you remember that only two people call you that nickname.

"Jo- JONGIN?!" You shouted, and he hugged you as you said his name.

"Finally..." he said, and let go of you, looking at your soft brown eyes.

"Hey Leigh.." Kai started, and looked to the floor. "Do you recall the snow day about 6 years ago? When I told you I had something to say..?

"Uh yeah.. When you left?" you replied, and looked at Kai, all nervous and anxious.

"Well.. I want to continue now." he started. "Leigh.. you are by far the most beautifful girl I have met in this world. When I moved at the complex, I was scared. I didn't have friends before.. But you.. You came to greet me, and became friends with me. You made me feel special.. And I know that 11 year olds don't typically feel love at that age,  but I still find myself missing you when I had to leave. My health had become bad, and that day, I collapsed when I got home. My parents then took me to the hospital, and they knew I was going to be like that. But I'm fine now. So, Leigh Leigh, please give me another chance... & what I wanted to say that day was... Would you g--" Kai tried to finish, only to be interrupted by Sehun.

"Leigh!" he shouted.

You hadn't noticed that Sehun followed you as soon as Kai asked you to leave the room with him. He walked up to you and held your hand, trying to drag you away from Kai. Sehun then shoved Kai away, telling him to wait by the side, and Kai agreed.

"Leigh.. I can't wait anymore.. I need to say it now. Leigh.. We have been bestfriends ever since we were fetuses. We knew each other since day 1, and to me that is such a special relationship. My feelings grow for you everyday, and you have always made each day brighter with the way you smile, and laugh and just make everything colourful.. But now, I want to change things.. Leigh.. Would you--" Sehun tried to finish, ony to be interrupted by Kai.

"Hey... I wasn't done speaking out man!" Kai said, and stood  beside Sehun.

"I have to speak now, Jongin!" Sehun said and argues back. The boys then started bickering and fought with words, and you silenced them as they were getting close to punching each other out..

"BOYS!" you shouted, and they turned their attention to you. "Just say it out now, and then we'll all be happy. Clear?" you said firmly, and the boys nodded.

"BU-" they tried, only to be stopped by you.. "Fine.." They said in unison.

"Leigh.. Will you go out with me?" They said in sync, and you brightened up, unsure of what to say.

"Only one, Leigh. It has to be one of us." Sehun said, and Kai agreed. 

"So.. Who's your choice?"

~~~~~~

This is by far  my worst imagine... I had to rush because of nearing deadlines, coursework and basically just fitting into 6th form. I am so tired and dead.. I'm ill at the moment, and I tried my best to work this story. 

I'm so sorry for the delays of the requests you guys made. I hope you continue to read  my imagines!

Love you guys! XO - Bee