"Play the game, Miss!"

Your POV

"Aish.. My phone. Where is it?" I said to myself, a bit confused and in disbelief. It was the first time I had ever misplaced my mobile. And today just had to be the day... I finally found it, and pressed the home button, but it showed a different wallpaper.

"Ah.. Wait.. what? This isn't mine!!" I breathed in and ran towards my friend who was walking a few metres away.

"Hey Nile, have you seen my phone? Because this isn't mine!" I asked my best friend, showing him the  phone my hand and he shaked his head, obviously signifying a no. 

"Does it have a lock, ______?" he asked.

*gasp*

WHAT AN IDIOT.

"Umm.. No." I said, and Nile chuckled because of my disorganised self.

~~~~~~

2 Hours ago, at Daniel's Footwear club~

"Nile, what shoes do you normally buy these days?" you asked him, and he pointed to leather Chelsea Boots, and man were they amazing.

"OH MY GOD. They're so nice! You think I'll suit them?" 

"Of course they would, you're a mini fashionista _____." He said, and you grinned at his comment.

You grabbed a pair of tan Chelsea's and walked towards the couches. A man was sitting there, waiting for the pair of shoes he had wanted to try on. As you sat down, your phone vibrated, and got a text from your Sister. You read it and put it on the couch next to you, reassuring you wouldn't lose it because of the proximity between you and your beloved mobile. You tried the shoes on, and walked to the full length mirror, trying to catch Nile's attention. He gave you a big thumbs up, suggesting that they probably looked good, and you went back to the couches to put your actual shoes on and walked away to the counter. Remembering your phone was lying about in the open, you grabbed the white Samsung on the couch, which was similar to yours. Heck, it was the same. You walked quickly to the counter, paid for your stuff and walked away with your best friend, not noticing you took the wrong phone.

~~~~~~~

Your POV

That guy in the store had it, and I don't know who he is. 

I dialled my number quickly, feeling so happy that this guy didn't have a lock on his phone as well. At the third ring, he answered. His deep voiced sounded good through the telephone line, and I blanked with the sound of his voice.

"Hello? Is someone there?" He said, and I snapped out of my mini trance as he spoke again.

"Oh hey! Uhmm. I think you may have my phone.." I said shyly, feeling insecure if my voice sounded ugly.

"And I think you have mine, miss." He said, and how I melted at his silky voice. I giggled to the fact that he called me miss, and I asked him if we could meet up and swap phones.

"Alright.. But, Let's play a game, Miss." He said, and my mouth formed an O at his request.

"Miss.. to know where I am, you must follow what I send.. and the rules are.."

~~~~~~~~

The 'Guys' POV

I heard my phone ringing from my jeans, and I struggled to get it due to the fact that I had a big bunch of  bags for my members for Christmas.. I looked at the phone on my hand, and I read the numbers that were flashing on the screen.

"Funny.. That's my nu- Wait, what the hell?" I said to myself, and I answered.

"Hello?" I answered, but I was greeted by silence.

"Hello? Is someone there?" I asked again, and a small, but cute voice spoke from the other line.

"Oh hey! Uhmm. I think you may have my phone.." she said

And from that moment on, I knew it was going to be an interesting day.

~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"Okay.. So starting with the the Pretzel shop." I said to myself, since the guy who had my phone sent me a picture of the shop.

I walked in a brisk pace, and I stopped as I got there. The modern interior of the shop was breath-taking, and Nile walked in after me, taking in the comfy atmosphere. I took a quick whiff of the sweet smell, and was tempted to buy a pack. I walked to the counter, and saw a bag of pretzel sticks on the counter.

"If you're the girl that has my phone, go here." I read, and took the pretzels. I said thanks to the tillsman, and walked to the music store.

The music store was all veritable, and vintage. Lines and Lines of CD's sat on stands, and I walked to the counter, asking if a man had left a message. The woman gave me a CD of EXO and a message was stuck onto the album.

"Listen to this too, then go here." you read, and dragged your best friend out the store, not noticing the single guy who was in the store. He smirked as you left and he rushed out to wherever he was going.

~~~~~~~~

I ended up dragging my bestfriend to all the places this dude had told me to go.. But I wasn't complaining anyway. I ended up in the Kanto Bar, which I had trouble finding. A man was sitting on the stage, thinking a mini concert was going to happen. I walked towards the stage, and the guy on the stage gave a quick smile.

"Now, this song is XOXO by EXO." he said, his familiar voice resounding throughout the lounge.

He sang the song gracefully, and full of passion. His voice filled the room and mesmerised the crowd. The guitar was in sync with his voice, and I clapped as he finished singing. The guy came down, and walked towards me.

"I think.. This belongs to you, miss?" He said, and I recognised his face. It was D.O, and I couldn't help but palpitate due to his presence.

"Oh My Gosh. Nile.. DUDE?!" I squealed, and looked at him with such a surprised look. Nile smiled at him, and he went to the bar to order a latte.

"Oh and, here's your phone. I'm _____ by the way!" I handed him his phone, and thanked him for the fun day. I bowed and smiled at him as I went outside to head home, with your best friend following you.

~~~~~~~

D.O's POV:

"Huh.. ______.." I sighed quietly, and smiled to myself. I looked through my phone, and saw that her number was still input to my log. I shot her a quick text and walked back to my car, hating the idea of having to wrap tons of christmas gifts.

My phone then vibrated, and dang. What a satisfying answer.

~~~~~~~

Your POV:

After that fun day, I walked to my car to bring Nile home. As I was about to start my car, my phone vibrated, and I saw a text from D.O, since he saved his number. I read it and smiled widely.

"You know.. it's not game over yet ;) - D xo"

I replied cheekily, and drove home.

"Who said I stopped playing. Bring it on! ;) -___xo"

~~~~~~~

IM EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH THIS. OMG HAHAHAHA!

oh look, THREE TIMES GUYS. I think I broke a record.

I hope you enjoyed this one! I got inspiration from an incident today... I lost my phone, but got it back when I went back to the restaurant I was at!

Love ya guys :*

And Notice how the POVS are coming back ;)

"Keep Calm and Read On!"- Bee xo