"I'm Sorry."

Lay ft. D.O

-.-.-.-

*Intercom sounds*

"To  our beloved customers, flight JT 520 has finally landed in Incheon. It is currently 15.30 KST, and the weather is currently a wonderful 24 degrees. Thank You for flying with JT Airlines, and we hope you fly with us again."

This flight assistants voice echoed throughout the enormous airplane. Her voice quickly woke you up from un-sweet, and uncomfortable slumber, but you were finally relieved and happy you are back in your home country. You took your hand-carry luggage out of the overhead cabins, and took the privilege to exit, since you flew in business. You walked through the connective deck, and went down to the belts to pick up your extra luggage. As you walked nearer, you heard a familiar voice calling your name.

"______! OI! ______!" The voice shouted, and you shook your head from left to right until you spotted a boy, who had similar features with your face.

 "OH MY GOSH. OPPAAAAAA!" you shouted and bolted towards him, jumping on him as you collided

 "YAH! DO YOU HAVE TO SHOUT?!" he told you off playfully.

"Whatever, D.O. Aren't you glad your pretty sister is back in Korea? You should be happy." you retorded playfully.

"Pssh. I was just joking. Of course I missed you. Come on, let's go get your bags." He said and you followed him to the belts.

"Hey _____. Did you tell him you've come back..?" D.O interrogated quietly.

"Uh.." you hesitated. 

"Is it a must?"

There was a long, deafening silence between you two.

"You should have told him. He would have been so excited, ______." D.O said, and you disagreed, keeping silent this moment on.

~~~~~~~~

The day after your arrival, you remembered that you needed to go to a drugstore. You needed some room essentials and, of course.. food. You asked your driver to drive you to the mall, and told him to go home until you called him back. As you arrived in the Mall, you walked into the department store.

"Hmm... Tony Moly suncream? or Shiseido ..?" you sighed at your undecisive nature and put both products onto the basket that you held. You walked deeper into the department store, and bumped into someone, because of your lack in wearing what you needed. 

"Oops. My bad, I'm so sorry for not loo-" you said as you looked at the person you accidentally hit, and gasped as you saw a very familiar person.

"Hey.. Uh, oh my.. Lay.." you continued and stared at him, causing for him to snap his fingers at you.

"Earth to _____?" he said playfully. "Wow, is that you? Why didn't you tell me you went back to Korea?" he asked. As you were about to talk, a pretty girl next to Lay caught your sight. It was an acquaintance, and you waved as you saw her. She smiled at you, catching a hint of fakeness in her eyes. She walked away and left you and Lay to supposedly catch up.

"Well, yeah.. I'm back now. SO.." you started, emphasising your words. You pointed at the girl who was with Lay.

"You're girlfriend?" Lay stared at the girl deeply and met your eyes after the lengthy gaze, and he smiled at you as he shook his head, signalling a 'no'. You were relieved now that you knew that the girl wasn't Lay's girlfriend, and you sighed as you saw his answer.