"Just One Night."

Flashback

"I'm going to say yes to Kai." you said, lying to your best friend.

"Whatever.. Your choice." he said in a monotonous tone.

"Aren't you against it?!" you asked bitterly, his facial expressions unchanging.

"I just know that guy will hurt you sooner than expected, but it's your choice." He said, making you slightly angry.

"You know what? I will date him." you said, thinking that your plan to make him jealous did not work.. 

But in reality,

He had never been so jealous in his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There he was, placing his lips on another girl. You stood in the rain outside a cafe, soaked and heavy hearted. How could he do this? How could someone you trusted just throw away everything you had given him? You sauntered closer, bottling up all the hurt that was overflowing. As you reached the vicinity, you treaded quickly to where he sat, and gave him the slap of his life.

There was a silence soon after you had hit him, and his eyes widened as he matched his gaze to yours.

"..Mi-Min Ri?" your name escapes his lips and he immediately let go of the other girls hand.

"Care to explain, Kai?" you asked him, and nothing came out of his mouth but bad excuses and stuttering.

"Min Ri, honestly I can explain!" Kai pleaded, but you did not care about his words.

"What are you going to explain, huh? How are you going to explain kissing another girl?!" you shouted, earning stares from other customers. A waiter was approaching, and you glared at him to stop. You looked back at Kai, and inched closer.

"I trusted you.. But boy was I wrong. I should have followed what Kyungsoo said, Kai. You are conniving, a cheat and a darn awful liar. Save your lies for later, and don't explain. Don't follow me, text me or call, because I am done with your shit." You whispered to him, and left the cafe. 

You ran through the rain, bumping into others as you ran farther and farther. You finally stopped running as you arrived at your favourite park. You sat on the wet swings, and took your phone out. You dialled a number, but it went into voicemail straight away.

"I'll be waiting for you at my favourite place. If you don't remember where it is, you're not my best friend." 

You sat in the rain for hours, and not a sign of him. You kept texting him, trying to call, but no answer. You started to get cold, but you forced yourself to wait for him. The rain was finally getting to you. You shivered hard, and you started to sneeze like mad because of the cold rain.

But nothing stopped you from waiting for him. You had to tell him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Am I too late to tell her?" Kyungsoo asked himself over and over. 

"What if it makes her change her mind about me? Will she like me?" He talked to himself, almost going crazy.

He took his phone out, seeing that his phone has died.

"Ugh. Where's my charger?" he said, ruffling through his house. When he finally found his charger, he immediately charged his phone. As he turned his phone on, his screen was flooded with messages and voicemails.

"Kyungsoo.. We need to talk." he read quickly. 

"Kyungsoo, please. I'm cold."

"I'm not leaving until you come." 

He quickly opened your voicemail, listening to your voice through the phone.

"I'll be waiting for you at my favourite place. If you don't remember where it is, you're not my best friend."

"When did she send this?" He asked himself, and looked at his phone.

"4 hours ago.. Wait WHAT?!" he gasped, and quickly grabbed a coat and umbrella. As he was leaving, you sent him another text. He read it through, and he smiled.

"Please, even just one night together is enough."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood your ground, but you were so close to just leaving, and giving up on him. 

"Please Kyungsoo, just one night with you!" You screamed, when suddenly a familiar voice resonated through the empty park.

"But how about forever, Min Ri?!" he screamed. You turned around, and there he stood, with a smile on his face. You ran to where he was, collapsing on him as you reached his embrace.

"You idiot, you made me wait for too long." you whimpered and smacked Kyungsoo's chest, but all he did was hug you tighter.

"What happened? Why are you here?" Kyungsoo asked, and tears slipped down your orbs.

"It's.. Kai.. You were right, Kyungsoo.." you sniffled, wiping your tears.

"Go on, say it! Say I was wrong. Tell me that I'm an absolute dunce for trusting him."

"But I won't. Because you're not. You may be an idiot, but that's the reason why I love you so much, it hurts. I love the way you twirl your hair when you're nervous, the way you imitate my words to annoy me, just everything about you.."

You looked at him with wide eyes when you heard his words.

"Wh- what are you saying, D.O?" you asked, confused.

I'm sorry for making you wait. It's just that... I thought you wouldn't feel the same way."

He looked straight into your eyes, his gaze never leaving yours. He inched closer to your lips, and when they touched, you felt a million butterflies fluttering in your stomach. You kissed him back, and his gentle kiss was enough to make you feel warmer.

"I- I love you Seo Min Ri!" he exclaimed. "Finally.." he finished.

You were speechless to what D.O had just done, and all you did was tighten your embrace. Finally finding the words to say, you looked up to him.

"I-I love you too, Do Kyungsoo.." you said coyly.

"And about being together for just one night, how about forever?" Kyungsoo asked as he held your hands in his.

"Would you do the honours and be my girlfriend, Min Ri?" He continued, and you smiled widely.

"Yes, I would love to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOODNESS.

GUYS HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN? IT'S BEEN A WHILE THAT I HAVE CREATED A NEW ONE SHOT.

I'M SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN TWO MONTHS, ESPECIALLY TO JESSICA_NELLI WHO REQUESTED THIS IMAGINE.

Honestly guys, for those out there who continue to read my stories, I am so very thankful that you wait for my updates, for voting for them and literally for reading. 

Again, i'm so sorry for neglecting my works here on wattpad. I just have so much going on these days that sometimes I don't even have time to go on other social media platforms for that long.

Please continue waiting for my updates. I am so grateful and I appreciate reader out there that takes the time to read my stories! 

I love you guys, and to Jessica_Nelli, I'm so sorry for the 2 month delay!

Much love, 

Bee <3

"Keep Calm and Read On."