"Arrows."

~~~~~~~~

Shannon's POV

"Hey girl!" I said to my best friend Amanda, who was sitting on our usual lunch table.

"Dude, alert!" she said abruptly, and I turned my head, seeing the 'Popular' duo. A couple of girls shouted out their names, possibly deafening me with their shrill laughter and squeals as they waved at them.

Is it even normal to have fangirls during high school?

"Hey there ugly." he called as he caught my gaze.

I ignored him and only greeted Luhan, giving him a high five.

"Ya! Don't ignore me!" he said, and I continued to ignore him. It would be fun to tease him like this. Just like he does. I shot up from my seat and queued for some lunch. But he was following me.

Stubborn boy.

"Hey that was just a joke!" he shouted as he dashed to where you stood.

"Go away, Xiumin! You look like a pile of rotten buns as!" I shouted back and ran to the rooftop.

Dammit Shannon. You blew it again. 

~~~~~~

"DAMN IT CUPID, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HIT ME WITH YOUR FREAKIN' ARROW WHEN THAT STUPID HEAD WAS AROUND?!" I shouted as I arrived at the empty rooftop, and huffed out a heavy sigh. 

Everytime I look at him, butterflies flutter inside my stomach. My chest hurts because of the denial I put up with. It was such a foreign feeling.

"WHY DO I LOVE YOU, XIUMIN? YOU'RE A BAD BOY. AN IDIOT WHO KICKC BUTTS FOR FUN! BUT WHY?!" Frustrated, confused and dazed, I sat down on the floor, thinking about my stupid feelings. Suddenly, the metal door opened, revealing a cheekily grinning Luhan.

"What do you want? Leave me alone." I puffed out to the boy.

"Well, I wanted to know why you were shouting you loved Xiumin?"

"What? I didn't say that! Are you deaf?" I denied, my eyes widening.

"Stop denying. I see the way you look at him. Despite the fact that he's a bit of a douche to you, the dude's just a bit shy." He explained, and I rolled my eyes to what he said.

"Whatever. I don't want to hear it. And I don't love Xiumin. Now, please excuse me." I said, and left Luhan alone at the rooftop heading to my class.

After school was a bit of a ruckus. I had to finish up school festival and intramural plans. I took all the work with me to finish at home. Driving towards my house, I saw Xiumin fighting off 6 other guys from a different school, just right around the bend.

Boy, these guys are finished. Little do they know about him. He probably punched harder than a wrecking ball bulldozing a new building. That's a little exaggerated, but you get the point.

"Small, but terrible." I muttered and sped away.

~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day nestled on a messy canvas of paperwork. Realising I had school in 20 minutes, I shot up out of my chair and ran to the shower. 

I looked a mess. Black rings around my eyes, tangled hair, uneven complexion. This is sorcery. But I didn't bother with my face anymore. I brought an apple with me as I got of my house, kissing my Mom and Dad's cheeks on the process. I drove myself to school, carrying important files that was needed at the moment. FInally arriving, I walked straight to my locker, planning to take out the books for my subjects, only to see him standing there.